The Poker Einstein Theory

T

Tylor Mendez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"It's relative."

Poker is really relative to the table, game, stakes, and players.

For instance, if you are playing micro-stakes, people take it less seriously and are playing more-so for fun /to try to learn. Therefore, there is a big advantage to playing TAG (tight aggressive) early in the table and setting up and image while watching which players fold a lot and which ones bluff to much, all the while recognizing the regulars who are also playing your style.

That is beating micro-stakes, incrementally and exponentially if it is tournaments.

So, what is the question we must ask before each time we sit at a game?
What do we need to do to succeed? How should I play this game with these tables, games, stakes, and players?

Anyway, this is just a theory of mine to be more successful in whatever game you are playing.

Hope this helps. Cheers.
Tylor Mendez AKA Tylor Chase

Last edited by a moderator:
M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
Very Interesting theory . Einstein in a poker table!!!!
But indeed TAG in early stages are better
Definetely at micro stakes and freerolls you find a lot of people who are there just for fun
and literally ***** the game going allin with 23 and 45 or other crap
Anyway...there is nothing we can do abt it
Have to face these guys and go along
Rgds

GGrinder

GGrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
interesting theory,thanks for sharing

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At all limits of play according to his inner emotions.use strategy, high stakes are also full of inadequate players.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Interesting theory ... and very true .... as we better understand what happens around poker, better success we will get to have ... not only consists of knowing the rules of poker ... we must learn to have a good reading of the people against whom we play ...!

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excellent theory, i totally agree if the term "relative" in poker, and players have to learn to adapt with these different scenarios, and i think that's make this game so fun and strategic to play.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when the stakes are high, the players play seriously and bluff less often to avoid being caught. That's why I hate playing the NL1 cash game. I wonder if Einstein already played poker during his long life?

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excellent theory

Last edited:
T

Tylor Mendez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when the stakes are high, the players play seriously and bluff less often to avoid being caught. That's why I hate playing the NL1 cash game. I wonder if Einstein already played poker during his long life?

Probably. He loved math.