poker education

VoukaGl

VoukaGl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!)
In my Inbox often come different offers to participate in paid training cash games ,MTT or sit and go and a lot more with regard to online poker. Really, in the network there are many sites and organizations which for a fee to spend your learning the game of poker for beginners at the primary level or to improve the game's longtime players.Had someone ask for such help?Got you from this positive effect? And is there a real need in that education because there is a huge amount of information about poker in free access for which do not need to pay?

eueu

eueu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I agree with you that there are several places where you can learn a lot for free. But if you can learn from a player who has won several tournaments and knows everything and more about the game and promises that he will pass on everything he knows at an affordable value to you who wants to invest in the career. I think you can look for real champions who are willing to teach for a fair price.

I

ivanbbb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!)
In my Inbox often come different offers to participate in paid training cash games ,MTT or sit and go and a lot more with regard to online poker. Really, in the network there are many sites and organizations which for a fee to spend your learning the game of poker for beginners at the primary level or to improve the game's longtime players.Had someone ask for such help?Got you from this positive effect? And is there a real need in that education because there is a huge amount of information about poker in free access for which do not need to pay?

until you do not decide to fix your mistakes, you no school will not help! This instrument occupies only to do the work! You wear a head on his shoulders! do not forget about it! A school for those who do not want to think and come to the ready! Those who have money!