Poker course translation

charly11719

charly11719

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!! I just entered the forum! and two months ago to the world of poker. I see that on the page they offer a 30-day course to learn to play but it is in English. what I propose is that it be translated or subtitled for the people of Latin America that many of us are playing at pokerstar. greetings and good hands !!

¡¡Hola!! recien ingreso al foro! y hace dos meses al mundo del poker. Veo que en la pagina ofrecen un curso de 30 dias para aprender a jugar pero esta en ingles. lo que propongo es que sea traducido o subtitulado para la gente de latinoamerica que somos muchos jugando en pokerstar. saludos y buenas manos!! :)

Last edited:
elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, my english are not good, I try to interact here writing without translator, and after I use the translator to correct what I have write, I can write and read, but to understand what are talked in this course are so difficulty to me, because this I can't finish this 30 day course.

If you want you can try to se and ask here in the forum what you are unable to understand, There are a lot of members that can help you.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks very much for the idea, we would love to see the course translated into other languages in the future. My compliments on taking the course in a language that is not your native one as I would find that difficult!

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you can translate it very easily thanks to google translate. you just need to copy paste to translate the texts that interest you. like you when I integrated chat cards. I did not speak much English. but by dint of using this language and especially google translate. my level has improved significantly over time.

charly11719

charly11719

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you

Thank you very much for the idea, we would love to see the course translated into other languages ​​in the future. Mis felicitaciones por realizar el curso en un idioma que no es mi lengua materna, ¡ya que sería difícil para mí! [/ APPOINTMENT]

Thank you very much Katie. I can't believe someone professional like you answered me. I look up your name and you play in Vegas. woooow !!! a dream for every poker beginner.