Poker Course

shibdevvar

shibdevvar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can I get Poker tournament course free cost.. if anyone having link please send me..thank you i am a new and noob player. Please help me

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Hi shibdevvar,

and welcome to the forum.

You can certainly join in Cardschat's own poker course which is taught by professional players. It is totally free and you can start learning at your own pace when ever you want. The course can teach you many useful thing that come handy also in MTT's.

https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi shibdevvar,

You can certainly join in Cardschat's own poker course which is taught by professional players. It is totally free and you can start learning at your own pace when ever you want. The course can teach you many useful thing that come handy also in MTT's.

Thanks, Nafor, for posting the link here!

Shibdevvar, I hope you enjoy the course and please feel free to post in the threads with any questions or comments :)

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The course is very good. Recomended. Collin and Katie are very good players and teach valuable lessons at the course.

shibdevvar

shibdevvar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi shibdevvar,

Thanks for the comment and link, which was i want for a long time. As a Noob player and jobless i can't afford paid version coaching so thanks to cardschat for this course.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The course is very good. Recomended. Collin and Katie are very good players and teach valuable lessons at the course.

Yes. I highly recommend this course too - especially to the beginner to intermediate level player, but even the more seasoned poker player might still learn a few new things in greater depth or a slightly different perspective on a concept they thought they were familiar with :)

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes. I highly recommend this course too - especially to the beginner to intermediate level player, but even the more seasoned poker player might still learn a few new things in greater depth or a slightly different perspective on a concept they thought they were familiar with :)

Awww, thanks very much for your kind words, Phoenix—we really appreciate that! :)