Poker coaches

P

PW300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone ever used a personal poker coach. I've seen a couple advertised for approx 120 euros an hour on the internet. Obviously it would benefit your game but is it worth paying that money or can you get the same information yourself just from reading books, watching online vids etc.
Also I would imagine it would take quite a few lessons to really see the benefits which could cost thousands. I'm interested in seeing if anyone has ever paid for one of these coaches and how much did it help their game.

liverpool52

liverpool52

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also interested in the issue , in my opinion I am studying with a coach online much more likely to succeed in poker

psyho26

psyho26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used the services of a coach, 100 dollars per hour, and dismantled with it the hands using HM

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only coaching I've had was part of a staking deal. I played on the stake, and then we'd have a group coaching session every Monday. We all learnt a lot (there were 6 of us). It really depends on the coach. Ours was a top mid stakes player.

T

TheImperator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've coached and been coached. I used to charge $50 per hour, but that was pre-Black Friday and I haven't coached in years now.

It's definitely one of the most profitable things you can do for your game.