Poker books

D

davidarroy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good morning, some time ago I bought a couple of poker books which I have read completely. I can say that from these books I have not taken anything for what I really like the SNGs, these books are the following: Doctorate in Texas Holdem (Charlie Swayne): I expected given the price it cost to have the definitive poker book and it turns out that it is based practically on Cash FL and very little on NL ... Pluck them all (I don't remember author): It was a commercial book with few interesting facts in my opinion. Poker Texas Hold'em, the power of strategy (Daniel Negreanu): He may be one of the best poker players but his book is not by far one of the best ... The only book I bought knowing what I bought was that of Raúl Mestre, who at least before buying it knew that it was a book that tells the story of Raúl although his title may confuse. Now I am shuffling two books: The mentality of the Poker player and The secrets of Sit and Go. I do not know what you think or if you have read them but it will be the last chance to give a book about poker, because it is a waste of money ...

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never spent money on books. All I needed was easy to find on the internet and absolutely free. But, I think practice is more important than theory in this game. The books only help to understand the basic rules and master the basic game skills.

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once again I will voice my thoughts on this. Poker is a game of AZARTA! No theories, no literature, no training videos will help you climb the poker Olympus if you are not accompanied by Madame GOOD LUCK! If you have this mistress, literature and theory I can slightly accelerate this process. Without luck and luck is all a waste of time, effort and nerves!

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once again I will voice my thoughts on this. Poker is a game of AZARTA! No theories, no literature, no training videos will help you climb the poker Olympus if you are not accompanied by Madame GOOD LUCK! If you have this mistress, literature and theory I can slightly accelerate this process. Without luck and luck is all a waste of time, effort and nerves!
Tell that to the inventors of poker bot Libratus and to the 4 poker pros he defeated.