Playing 1-2 tournament per week or play one low cost each day What u prefer?

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello i want to ask everyone who come to read this thread what they're prefer. Play 1-2 tournaments per week (price 5$ to 10$) or each day (0.50$ to 1$)

I know that not much but now I like to play for fun. Not for money. Now i have this stage. Thanks

poker game requires responsibility.

DontAskWh

DontAskWh

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,
If you want to play for fun poker , and you didn't want to waste a lot of time , then I think would be better to play two tournaments in one week at 10$ MTT.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello i want to ask everyone who come to read this thread what they're prefer. Play 1-2 tournaments per week (price 5$ to 10$) or each day (0.50$ to 1$)

I know that not much but now I like to play for fun. Not for money. Now i have this stage. Thanks

Poker game requires responsibility.
1. Playing .50-$1 MTTs are way different than playing $5-$10 MTTs.

2. Playing 7 x $1 MTTs is not that same as playing 1 x $7 MTT.

3. What you should play depends on your current bankroll.

vadimknyshov

vadimknyshov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the higher the buy-the less donkeys. better to play a couple of tournaments with higher buy-in imho

I

ivanbbb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

A friend of mine! Everything is relative! It is necessary to try both! And then compare! And choose what suits you best! And can sometimes be combined!

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ohshootmybad's #3 answer is the first thing you should consider. You should also be honest with yourself. Poker can be fun, but winning money is the reason for playing the game. If you are not playing to win, you are playing without any care if you lose. Another thing, I don't know any players that can play two $5 or $10 MTTs in a week, and the same goes for playing one $0.50 or $1 MTT a day. If you like playing poker, you will end up playing more than one a day. Therefore, in my opinion, I would play the lower buy ins. And if you use good BRM, and have $100 to back you up, you have 100 tries at $1 or 200 tries at $0.50. GL to you

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sounds like you dont care about the money so is a choice of which you are happier with id switch up one week the next see which you like best

Svyat66556

Svyat66556

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play for fun. Not for money. you can every day igat know and learn new chips in poker, Playing for money should be rest, physical and mental training to the game

Gabinho12345

Gabinho12345

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's better to play each day and smaller buyins if you have enough time to reduce variance.

eueu

eueu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer to play some low-cost types per day, those of 0.27 and 0.55, and sometimes risk those of 1.10.

Last edited:
Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont have enought time for playing few MTT per day. Bankroll? Hmm 5$ weekly

Anki_KB

Anki_KB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I prefer to play poker at a lower cost and often plays satellites that are cheaper and gives more playtime if i succeed. Having fun is the most important to me! my games costs 0,02-1,5 dollar.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I play almost 3 tournaments a week of low stakes, depending on me stadod and I encourage if I am a little stressed or in a bad mood I prefer to abtract

Sergiy777

Sergiy777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You Play For Fun, Then Why You Asking? Play The More Fun Way To You. :)

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah for fun because when I play with the intention of winning money always fail :/

C

CashBerry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like if you are on your A game, stretch the games out and play less. bigger buyins. make others pay for your patience, it is a virtue ya know.

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it depends on your skill set. If you are just starting or floundering around playing more games will help. For a more advanced skill set, you really would want to play fewer games for more because the odds of you cashing for bigger wins are higher.

W

WisdomMan87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would play the lower tourneys because you get to learn more and make mistakes without risking to much, tho it would be fun to lets say play the sunday storm (11) 300k gtd , in reality if your game isnt up to snuff then making a ft on that would be very unlikely due to your leaks in your game .It also depends if you are going to use a conseritive bankroll or have extra money from your job to take a bigger risk playing bigger buy-ins

G

Glebtyzhnyh90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sunday storm and bounty builder 22 $ per week, and selectively a couple more multi-table tournaments.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips

It all depends on finances !
piramide.JPG

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you don't care about the money, why not play free rolls every day?