Players Notes

Pilecas

Pilecas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good Morning Cards Chats:

How do you do to take notes from other players, How complex they are, and how simple they can be?

I use colors:
Grey are Players that easly go All In
Green players that are green, they call all
Yellow Players that can make damage with some game but they are pretty loose7
Orange, agressive Players that raise / Re-raise easily and the RED Players that are the danger Zone.

And after the Notes how do you do to face a hand with these players with the information that you have.

Cheers

O

Oleg196

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I make short notes. Tight, aggressive, loose,fish, etc. And during the game I read and add or correct.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TaG - tight red
LaG - loose yellow
F - fish green
R - regular black
this is my basic notes.

Bogdan Pyts

Bogdan Pyts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fish - red, phone(caldcaller) - blue, regular - green

detroitjunkie

detroitjunkie

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
whatever works for you works for you. I start by flagging players as a certain type, then as I get to see more hands of theirs I add notes and possible change the flag. Do as many as you can as often as you can. i flag everyone i play with so I know Ive seen them before, even if the flag just says 'played before'.

J

JPainTrainSicko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is really up to you how you best understand what your noting and if and how you use it. It can be anything from general playing style to if a player has been taking a specific line when bluffing or value betting. Could be notes like rarely bluffs on the river, which is common of many and also bets flop checks turn with air... Another common finding. Also it could be something in regard to a dynamic we had, I attempted a bluff taking this line and he called. Now in the future I will take the same line with value and hope they call. Good luck

W

winnie1993

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think notes must show special hands. To know tight or loose your opponents you have HM.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to notate based on general play style and tendencies in certain situations. Just make sure that you basing your notes on a full gambit of hours played. Don't be afraid to change your notes if you find that a player has changed his play but don't let a few hands cause you to scrap your notes either.

anonimalit

anonimalit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it very important to create notes players, in a difficult decision you can appeal your annotations and take action from there =)

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
All theese might change from game to game. Depends from the `condition` you are every day!

S

steelwheel92

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am fairly new at playing and have just started using the player notes and I use a fairly similar style but it has proved helpful so far.