Player Stats - Sharkscope

Tigerdoom

Tigerdoom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've registered to sharkscope as I have been playing freerolls for quite a few months now. It's telling me my Ability is: 52

My stats for the last 4 Weeks are based on the following:

• 75% Loosing Days
  • 14% Break Even Days
  • 11% Winning Days

I have no idea on how to compare these :( obviously I need to reduce the Loosing days and increase break even. How do these compare with other learners?:eek:

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best way to use Shark scope is to look up other players. When I was playing on WPN you could look up my stats (.Inactive, Donkey Magnet), those are 2 accounts I started a bankroll from 0 in the micros.

I do believe Shark Scope has a hud which automatically downloads all their stats which I haven't seen but could be interesting.

What I would be interested in is the count (amount of games/tournaments) and the ROI (return on investment). Will tell you a lot about the player. I think everyone has an ability of 50 no matter what and it goes up from there. You are capped at 70 without moving up in levels (playing for more money).

Tigerdoom

Tigerdoom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Karl, thats a good idea about looking up other players, probably useful in bigger games than im playing at the moment. The HUD is for subscription members Im thinking, as is ROI.

C

ccres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've registered to Sharkscope as I have been playing freerolls for quite a few months now. It's telling me my Ability is: 52

My stats for the last 4 Weeks are based on the following:

• 75% Loosing Days
  • 14% Break Even Days
  • 11% Winning Days

I have no idea on how to compare these :( obviously I need to reduce the Loosing days and increase break even. How do these compare with other learners?:eek:

Hi. I don't know the formula and haven't used it a lot so take it for what it's worth, but it seems that no matter how good you do you are capped pretty low on the scale if you only play freerolls and low micros. I've looked up players that had a pretty high in the money percentage and a high roi but with an extremely low average buy-in and their score was in the 60s....and I've seen players that barely break even at higher stakes with scores in the 70s.