Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello, it's interesting to learn how to play your ace preflop if you don't have a pick before and how slow or not to play aggressively.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for the most part preflop I aggressively play aces and flop in accordance with the situation.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, it's interesting to learn how to play your ace preflop if you don't have a pick before and how slow or not to play aggressively.

Good with a high card kicker, better when suited, BEST when joined by another ace ;)

The better they are the harder you can play em :D

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play my ace very aggressively, being that many times I play it shyly, surely they go with horrible hands, that's why I determine my hand that way at the beginning of a tournament, instead if I'm at the final table, the I play differently depending on how many chips I have, so I consider how to play the ace. !!

M

MrRag3r14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just becareful I try to be very aggressive especially with Aces paired really hard to fold. 70% I would say I take the pot but you gotta know when to fold. If you have multiple players called, flop high cards 10,J,Q,K I’ve gotten beat 3 of kind multiple times. Rarely but I’ve folded and seen the hand play out I would have lost.