The physical and mental wear of online freerolls with low payout and very tiring.

cese1962

cese1962

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The physical and mental wear of online freerolls with low payout and very tiring.
It is very tiring. The wear and tear makes us give up playing and even uninstall all the Software from the online poker rooms.
Just as I have difficulties, I believe that many (I think of 50% more of Poker players) suffer from a great physical and mental exhaustion when participating in free tournaments with a prize pool of% 5.00 - $ 10.00 - $ 20.00 - $ 50.00 with limit of participants up to 10,000 players.
It's a tournament that takes a lot of time for little return.
Many participants have jobs in companies or are students and want to play in their leisure hours.
The Poker Rooms need to rethink this offer to encourage players better.
They could make fewer offers, but with a higher guaranteed prize and a lower limit of participants.

Celso Segovia

es530

es530

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi how are you? I think the only feeling when you win something should be gratitude. At least I think so, after all it's not costing you anything, except time, I wish you good luck.

F

fernandoprrt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you, but its also so good when u win too.
gluck

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is very tiring. The wear and tear makes us give up playing and even uninstall all the Software from the online poker rooms.
Just as I have difficulties, I believe that many (I think of 50% more of Poker players) suffer from a great physical and mental exhaustion when participating in free tournaments with a prize pool of% 5.00 - $ 10.00 - $ 20.00 - $ 50.00 with limit of participants up to 10,000 players.
It's a tournament that takes a lot of time for little return.
Many participants have jobs in companies or are students and want to play in their leisure hours.
The Poker Rooms need to rethink this offer to encourage players better.
They could make fewer offers, but with a higher guaranteed prize and a lower limit of participants.

Celso Segovia

in those situations if your not playing for sure love of playing your always going to be frustrated

no advice if you choose to remain a freeroller which some do. If you think you got the game go deposit and ove up the ladder. If playing freerolls and return not good play it for love or find something else free advice not trying to be harsh. Is just I get some people get frustrated cause cant build banks and play freerolls. Either love it or leave it honestly not worth the frustration i see in many players at least to me but i win

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
You have reason why those tournaments I play from time to time to practice and discover new strategies since to be playing a lot causes you a great mental and physical fatigue

Freeroll Passwords