Percentage of winning?

M

Mcrossii1989

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you get it all in pre flop and your ahead what's your percentage of winning heads up?
If you get it all in on the flop and your ahead what's your percentage of winning heads?
Same for turn?
I know it depends on hands but I'm just going to say it's QQ vs AK in all 3 situations

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you get it all in pre flop and your ahead what's your percentage of winning heads up?
If you get it all in on the flop and your ahead what's your percentage of winning heads?
Same for turn?
I know it depends on hands but I'm just going to say it's QQ vs AK in all 3 situations

CardsChat has a free odds calculator you may you use by clicking on this link https://www.cardschat.com/poker-odds-calculator.php or by clicking on the "Quick Links" tab in the toolbar at the top of the page and selecting "Odds Calculator" from the drop-down menu by clicking on it. Calculations for the scenarios you listed as well as many others can be made using the free CardsChat odds calculator

Last edited:
H

hammersc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently , I had such bad days , but take it in stride lost with AK against a 7t swords, flop k , A, 3 turn 7 river 7 are things that happen , the statistics do not always true but what we improve statistical master handle your game.

G

GreatLeslie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think with a hand like QQ v AK you're like 70-75% in the lead on the flop and then on the turn 85-90%.

Preflop it's mostly a flip, 55% vs 40% in favour of QQ

Please note these are just guestimates.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All cards can be beat.

I do this. if ace king has hit its ace king last time and hit a king the time before prolly the queens win. If queens haven't flopped their set the last two times.Queens prolly flop their set.

Slicks win. It hasn't flopped either card last time one or the other prolly come. hope the set of queen is'nt coming. Ten cards total. The first five cards didn't flop and ace or king. Next five prolly flops one or the other. Only 13 cards. One problem a card could flop twice. Leaving eight or nine cards.