Paying to Improve

L

linda1963

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am thinking about joining Poker Coaching.com to try and improve my game. Does anyone have experience of this site (or similar)? Is such an investment good value for money?:):)

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can not go wrong with Johnathan Little. Site is pretty cool, lots of quizzes to which you can buy courses with quiz credits. He used to sell more advance webinars there too, I havent been there in a few years

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I have not payed for any coaching group, so I dont know if any are any good.I have read a few of the free articñes some of htese groups put out and have found them helpfull and insightfull. I have relied on learning from other poker players and from live experience

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always felt there was intrinsic value to taking poker to another level. Regardless of where one is at, there is something that can elevate performance. Please keep us informed in how this endeavor goes.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont know this site, i dont wanna spend much more time improving my game. I just play for fun, dont worry about the results. Just play some freerolls and it make me happy. I didnt say you are wrong, keep trying if you wanna realy win some money with poker

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not familiar with the site but I do like Johnathan Little. I've read several of his books and find them really helpful. I'd be interested to here how this course works out for you, best of luck in your studies!

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I've got a lot of time for JL. I watch his Coffee With... series regularly, have bought his most recent book, and really enjoy his hand reviews. The free poker App (android) is a nice toe-in-the-pool, to see what you will have access to.

I really enjoyed the push/fold quiz, and the interactive hand quizzes.
My stakes are too small to be paying for the all-in Pro Plus subscription, but when I graduate to higher games, I'd also be willing to give it a go.

Let us know how you get on!

Cheers,
ObbleeXY

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
getting knowledge is always good!
try to learn from the best, even if the course is expensive!

Highsolation

Highsolation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you tried the free course that CardsChat offers? I totally recommend that course as its contents are quite clear and the course is also very entertaining.