Omaha hi/lo vs hold 'em

lattedank

lattedank

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played both and I'm way better in omaha hi/lo than hold 'em. I can play aggresive in omaha, I know when to get in, can predict what cards opponents have. I can't say the same about hold 'em. I get a lot of bad hands in hold 'em and i'm too tight because of that, I don't know when to go aggresive. What do you guys think? Should I get more aggresive in hold 'em or what? Or just play and more skill comes with time?

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played both and I'm way better in omaha hi/lo than hold 'em. I can play aggresive in omaha, I know when to get in, can predict what cards opponents have. I can't say the same about hold 'em. I get a lot of bad hands in hold 'em and i'm too tight because of that, I don't know when to go aggresive. What do you guys think? Should I get more aggresive in hold 'em or what? Or just play and more skill comes with time?

sounds like you should just keep playing Omaha 8!

Just because hold'em is more popular doesn't mean you need to play it. And if you get really good at games that aren't as well known you can make a lot of money by doing so!

Good luck on your poker journey!