Put notes on players

T

tankerdad222

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Putting notes on players helps you out a lot when it comes to going into a table with them, because then you know how to play against them.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea folks rarely make adjustment let alone entire play the game the way they do adjustments.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even more helps the statistics of their games in the programs Hold'em Manager or Poker Tracker. :D

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, if it is a great help, but when the rooms are too big for those of us who play MTT or S & G, I do not see much functionality since it is not easy to find them in each tournament.
Greetings and Merry Christmas

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, if it is a great help, but when the rooms are too big for those of us who play MTT or S & G, I do not see much functionality since it is not easy to find them in each tournament.
Greetings and Merry Christmas

in big MTTs or SnGs no need to find them they will find you and you will have an edge.
our freerolls have mostly the same players and it's very good to have notes on them :)

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Notes on players..

For a lot of players, having notes on them works, most of the time. Except, there is the player you have notes on, who makes a move counter to all your notes. Are you then forced into a coin-flip, your instincts vs. your notes?

I went against the grain in tourney today, didn't work out in my favor, but it added some spice to the game, what the hey, its Christmas, of all lucky days, right?

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in big MTTs or SnGs no need to find them they will find you and you will have an edge.
our freerolls have mostly the same players and it's very good to have notes on them :)

that's true, what happens is that I'm used to the free of a large number of players, but you're absolutely right, I retreat what I said in my first reply

bc2017

bc2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I note if I see someone has made a very loose shove, if someone is being aggressive and raising and re-raising a lot. I make notes and use the colour highlighting in pokerstars to mark different sorts of players: the current labels I use are Good Player, Friendly, Aggressive, Loose, Tight, Bluffer, Poor Caller - any other suggestions for useful labels are appreciated.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Notes are great, I like the note caddy it auto takes notes. The cool part is it takes notes when you are not in the hand and it picks up a lot of "anomolies" that you might have missed.

shykarno

shykarno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
notes are very helpful. don't know a person, but you know how he plays)) in such tournaments people rarely change the style of play.