The note

uriell

uriell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noticed that when you are all-in from QQ or JJ from the early position, in most cases you will play against KK and AA.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noticed that when you are all-in from QQ or JJ from the early position, in most cases you will play against KK and AA.
it's true, and Daniel Negrianu still has good 3 tips on the game with JJ.
Be careful and attentive to them when playing

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Logical analysis made me come to this conclusion.:star:
so it's all the more good. you think in poker, unlike players who do not want it. just fish
this is a good stage of development, otherwise you will not go far without logic and thinking. I'm happy for you friend[emoji110] [emoji106]

Leko

Leko

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in most cases you will play against KK and AA, or B I N G O =)))

uriell

uriell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so it's all the more good. you think in poker, unlike players who do not want it. just fish
this is a good stage of development, otherwise you will not go far without logic and thinking. I'm happy for you friend[emoji110] [emoji106]

Thank you, Nikolay. :pcguru:

kowrip

kowrip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Since EP puts you at the worst possible advantage, your raise lets the other players know that you are strong. So, what hands are another player going to play against a strong hand ? VERY strong hands ! What does your EP raising range look like ? Do you also have some lower pairs and higher suited connectors in your range ? If you only raise in EP with your strongest hands, then you are giving away too much information. I think this is why JJ/QQ are considered difficult hands to play.