New to online poker---HUD necessary to improve skills?

themrsmith

themrsmith

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm new to playing hold em online for real money. I'm starting in small stakes .01/.02 6 handed and cheap buy-in tournaments/freerolls etc. A big thing I see on twitch streams is people using the HUDs. How much of an advantage does this give you and is it even worth using in something like low stakes?

M

madmandown

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm new to playing hold em online for real money. I'm starting in small stakes .01/.02 6 handed and cheap buy-in tournaments/freerolls etc. A big thing I see on twitch streams is people using the HUDs. How much of an advantage does this give you and is it even worth using in something like low stakes?

nope this isn't necessary to improve skills but i will be a great help as you don't remember all the guys around you, how was that players play but this software can even it says you whom to target at turn or river with 3bet as they always fold to them because they were tight, thats how it is.
it will take you to understand poker indepth from your leaks and wher you can improve too as you have to understand the range of yours as well as you opponents too to improve further.