New to the cardschat

S

sobuj1991

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

I'm new to poker generally but i would like to start poker. I have little idea of how much capital would be needed to start this kind of online gambling system. Though i have a site similar to betting but it's in the forex niche. I don't know if i can combine *football betting* and forex trading at the same time - After all, they all have one thing in common - "Gambling".
I know both businesses are very risky but can be very lucrative when you're tutored by an experienced person in the field. So, i just need someone to guide me through the right path for a successful poker business.

Last edited by a moderator:
veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
Both Football and forex trading you have mentioned are very lucrative if you have Money and good knowledge of the market. poker is different form of Thing. you Need to give countless hours studing and playing it. if you are successful from your forex n Football betting , then you shd concetrate on that more. if you are going for poker Business instead of poker playing , then it s a different Story altogether.

M

Mantones

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try to learn poker from internet watching pro players playin` ,read forum,watch youtube hands review...and maybe that can improve your poker game.You can start with 20$ on pokerstars BUT AFTER YOU FEEL PREPARED TO START PLAY WITH real money.Also if you add 20$ on pokerstars,use the code FREE20 to give you 20$ free. Have fun:) And good luck.Patience is everythin`