Need suggestion for Poker game

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IMHO the easiest to learn is Limit Hold'em.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, thank you for your reply, Katie. Do you have any idea about the online poker game? I heard a quiet lot about them but can't figure out how it works.:confused:

Yes, I’ve played a lot of online poker :) If you live in the US, I’d recommend America’s Card Room. Outside of the US the rooms you can play on vary somewhat by country but in general you’ll have a lot more options—most offer video tutorials on how to get started. Best of luck to you! :)

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Hi

You can check out this section here on Cardschat. There are many guides and great article that can help you get started.https://www.cardschat.com/poker-strategy.php

As for Poker Rooms I recommend pokerstars. You can find a great review of the site linked below.
https://www.cardschat.com/poker-stars.php

Pokerstars is not only the best Poker Room out there but they have the widest selection of play money games. You will be able get your feet wet for free before diving into to real money games.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are of course exceptions all depends on human but widely is used and practiced of course same hold'em with him and start its training luck you!

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I am new to the poker game. So I wanna ask what type of poker game is easiest to learn? :D

You just have to understand the mechanics and they´ll all be easy to learn. Just card games after all. GL!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you are a beginner, you will be better off playing freerolls. This will allow you to gain a good experience and you will be able to increase your bankroll.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The easiest way to learn how to play poker is to take part in freerolls. Firstly, it is free, secondly, it is an opportunity to gain experience, and thirdly, you always have a chance to win some money.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think for beginners a good way to start play freerolls or tournaments using chips.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NO LIMIT HOLDEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO DISCUSSIONS!

:D

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You could play without risking, it is called abc game.
It consists of betting on value, when you really have a hand formed.
In this type of games you try to play conservatively, play high combinations, better if they are of the same suit: AK, AQ; KQ; AJ
Combos pockets: AA; KK; QQ; JJ; Play from top positions.
Pockets to play in middle and late positions: 10-10; 9-9; 8-8; 7-7
Do not play the hand if you do not have a hand formed.
As you meet your rivals, you will see what hands they play and what their game is like. That will help you adapt it to yours.
There is a lot of material for you to read about abc game.
Greetings.

DizzyDeb717

DizzyDeb717

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi, I am new to the poker game. So I wanna ask what type of poker game is easiest to learn? :D

Holdem is definitely the simplest as far as structure. If you do take the time to learn omaha, stud, badugi etc, it might help your basic understanding.
HORSE (holdem, omaha, razz, stud and 8orbetter) is a really fun game. I wish 888 had it.
I'd practice in the fake $ areas and freerolls if you're totally new. Every site has play money areas as far as I know. The articles here at cardschat are great too, and the people are always willing to help you out.
I don't think a lot of the overly technical stuff is great to try to understand at first. I still can't wrap my head around half of it, but get a good feel for the game before losing money and developing tilt habits. That's my 2 cents anyway.
Good luck!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Undoubtedly, it is better to learn to play the most popular type of poker, that is NL Hold'em. I also recommend that you start with freerolls.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That sounds very attractive for me! I gonna try to play freeroll first to practice! Thank you a lot :)

Let us know if you had fun playing when you have a chance! :)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you have a recommendation about which website to play freeroll? :confused:

In my opinion, the best site for beginners is 888. There is always a lot of freerolls and a good rewards program for new players.

C

cool3390

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have a recommendation about which website to play freeroll? :confused:

If your in the US and not in Jersey or Washington I would say intertops and betonline.

If you hurry you can join a free satellite go join Sunday's tournament $1,750 1st place and I pays alot of places.

People that get into the tournament via satellite(which is a tournament to win a tournament entry)
Also start with 9k chips everybody who just bought in to the tournament will only get 3k

Its a really good opportunity you should really check it out.

You have to win 10th in the satellite. Then you go to another satellite and have to place 10th and then you can join.

But they have ten a day I believe so lots of opportunity!

Also cards chat has a free roll on there if you reach 75+ post and you can sign up to jackpot freerolls and enter the freerolls the my sponsor on bet online.

I know that's a lot of info so hopefully I wasn't confusing, you can write me if you need any help

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you recommend any poker site I can play freeroll? :confused:

Obviously, the best option is freerolls from our community. With these freerolls you can easily increase your bankroll.

syarbouh

syarbouh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tourneys or cash games?

Hi, I wanted to ask what's better to play, tournaments or cash games? IDK It seems like tournaments its harder to win... What do you think?

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you're just starting out, play no limit hold em (nlhe) and play freerolls. freerolls are not the usual way people that have money on the line play, but it'll give you a sense of how to play the game.

Top 10 Games