m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good Morning!

Of course we have to be realistic and believe in a better future.
But before I opened more screens than I really could play, result, I broke with the tilt.
It was very little but I hope it was a lesson.

How was this process of increasing screens? How to adapt?
What times have you played?
How many sessions / screen do you make per day?

that hug

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hiya, I play all day everyday, but I can never manage more than 2 games effectively. Maybe I should then I would not get so passionate or pissed at my games..LOL

F

FailX21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually don't go over 3 tables at the same time, else it starts being a bit too much for me. I still need to focus a lot on every play to make good decisions. I plan on increasing this on the future, but when I'll get better.

Also, at micro-stakes (like up to $2 buy-in), player tend to play fast. I noticed when watching pro streaming that at a higher stake, player take more time to think about their plays, and thus hands are slower, which helps a little for multi-tabling.

From time to time, I also open like 6 play money table and try to handle it. That way, I'm getting used to multi-tabling without risking any money.

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only one table more often. Very rarely I can play two tables at the same time. It seems to me that I can not also effectively evaluate events at the table and my opponents when I play more than two tables at the same time.

F

formertroll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i may be in the minority here, but i prefer either to have two tables up plus a chat window (just friends, not poker related) or some random poker google searching. if i'm focused just on playing i'll do 4 tables. i play my best with more tables but i get bored easier too haha

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to muti-play two to three tables. But, each table stands alone. I don't get tilted on all open tables.

S

Sorin Iliescu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i can't even manage two screens, but i guess it's the time involved which should change

ddg373

ddg373

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've ran as many as 6, but 4 or more and I'm most likely playing like a bot. Everyone gets to make good notes on my playing style

PokeRocK

PokeRocK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Our aim in online poker is to earn as much money as we can, not to play as much tables as we can.

The metric you should track is bb/100 (big blinds won per 100 hands). This should be above 5 for micro limits, the more, the better.

If you can easily stay above 5bb/100 at the current number of tables you play, you can add more tables one by one and keep an eye on your bb/100 level. If it is deteriorating, remove the last table you added.

If you are a grinder rather than a rec player, you should also keep an eye on your hourly winnings. If the money you win per hour is higher, even though your bb/100 has decreased by adding a few tables; you are still profiting more so you can keep those tables open.

However, if you want to improve your game, you have to focus more on one or a few tables, rather than automate your actions with mediocre skill by playing multiple tables.

You can track the above mentioned stats by using a poker hand tracking tool such as Holdem Manager 2, which I've been using for years and very happy with it (Poker Tracker 4 would work as well). You can find both of the software in the following link (it is my affiliate link)):
http://www.holdemmanager.com/buy/211/holdem-manager-2?a_aid=pokerock&a_bid=1336c6bf&chan=yt5

polote21

polote21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
like everything in life you have to create a habit, start with two tables until you feel comfortable and add another, so that you achieve your goals

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use to play like 4 to 5 tables at once but with my age and reactions I can only do 2 this way I can focus on my miss calls. before the tables would pop up and dang I made calls I shouldn't have made.

PuMa8818

PuMa8818

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3-4 tables and constantly either a stream pro is included or some movie. Otherwise I become impatient and start making mistakes)

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alguém tem alguma dica para ajudar com esse aprimoramento?