Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends.

Question of the day: What mysterious "mononeuronic hero myth" fantasy does an asshole match an allin with any suited cards, even 2-7?

According to poker theory this subnormal species loses in the long term and it is logical that it should be so (in fact I imagine that the higher the level at which one plays the less bad beats there will be and what will happen the more is to lose flips).

To be clear, I am talking about multi-table tournaments and at most sit and go of a table.

I think cash is another universe, in every way.

Thanks for always being there.

Kind regards from Buenos Aires.

P.D: Sorry for the sensational title of my publication, but it is what came out at the time.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honestly, who cares why they call your all in with 27?

You're wasting so much of your time and energy trying to figure out why bad players play like they do when it doesn't even matter. And it's not your job to trying and find any logic or reasoning behind it. If someone wants to call an all-in jam with 27, there is nothing you can do about it.

I think the better question you should be asking is 'why does a player calling with 27 upset me so much?'. You likely lost with the hand, otherwise you wouldn't be questioning it, but why does it affect you negatively?

C

crankmuppet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I'm in late position, short and getting 3 to 1 or better odds, I might take a chance on suited connectors in the 67 through 9T range, as they have the best odds to crack AA.

If there are three all ins ahead of me, I'm hoping they have QQ+, AQs+ and that hopefully they are blocking some of each others outs.

Sometimes you're not sure you'll find a better spot and decide to gamble.

adoadoado76

adoadoado76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2-7 I do not know that they will play in a stronger tournament, or who is happy in the toilet is not hungry:)and therefore he does not lose his morale:)

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends.

Question of the day: What mysterious "mononeuronic hero myth" fantasy does an asshole match an allin with any suited cards, even 2-7?

According to poker theory this subnormal species loses in the long term and it is logical that it should be so (in fact I imagine that the higher the level at which one plays the less bad beats there will be and what will happen the more is to lose flips).

To be clear, I am talking about multi-table tournaments and at most sit and go of a table.

I think cash is another universe, in every way.

Thanks for always being there.

P.D: Sorry for the sensational title of my publication, but it is what came out at the time.
Not true about the higher levels some guys when its cold they will put a bundle of money into a fire to get their home warm as that is their luxury or priority at the time.:)
Was doing analysis on an insane call by my opponent if I have 99-AA.
Turns out it is a close call maths wise preflop if he can place me on AK though.
Action villain limps 2k I shove 23K hoping to pick up the pot there or get very loose opponent put 21K more in to win roughly 50k lets call it 42% and 37% a 5% difference guys calling with any 2 cards are probably saying he has got AK lets gamble.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone.

Thank you very much for your responses, comments and advice.

There is obviously a lot of catharsis in my post, so I apologize.

But hey, that's what forums are for, I suppose hahaha.

Thank you all for being there.