Micros - Building a bankroll ?

S

Seltz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone have tips on attempting to build a bankroll when there is lots of upswings and downswings on such a small bankroll.:eek:

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play in sit and go but only 9 players to try to raise the bankroll

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the way I did it. Deposit. Get a welcome bonus and play freerolls to grow your bankroll and then move into small stakes games...Don't put too much stress into it but I think its also really smart to get very good and knowledgeable about the game before trying to play for real money but that's just my opinion.

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You didn't tell us what your working with, but if it's ten dollars or less then stick with .25 tourneys or free-rolls until you build your bankroll a little more and then start moving up. I started with zero and have built up to $23 in a few months, so it can be done!

TheniT

TheniT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Try to enjoy some bonuses and play freerolls to increase your bankroll in order to play low limits.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its really hard building a bankroll, and most difficult to mantain it. i think you have to learn wuth it, and later start with some money.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Acr Starter Kit

1.Cash Game - .01/.02

2.Venom- Opportunity to play for $5 million, entry is free. ( Bubble gets cash step 2/6 and above)

3. Freerolls

4. 50c MTT

B

beanman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I found that sit and goes worked best for me. To me it feels easier.. the playing field level as everyone stars the same chip stack and I found i just am much better at these then I am in CASH games. I seem to get rolled by or get in bad spots by people that shouldn’t be in the hand during micro cash games

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
I will tell you what i´ve done
I went to 0,00 (for a number of reasons) and then started with freerolls
In one month i got 7,00 in my bankroll
Now i´m going to 0,10 SNG and freerolls as well
Good luck
Rgds

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Not enough information to give advice. What is your bankroll now, what games do you want to play, what room do you play, ....?

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Join the frc and any other private site freerolls, build your schedule around these.

S

ShortChipStacked

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone have tips on attempting to build a bankroll when there is lots of upswings and downswings on such a small bankroll.:eek:

The best advice I can give is to start small & aim big! I started with a small deposit of $60 combined with the deposit bonus & it has allowed me a lot of practice time. I stick primarily with .55 on demand tournaments at Americas Cardroom. During more than a month of consistent play, however my days are very long & not recommended to start normally. I run on average 10 hours or more to test my limits while still maintaining focus. My main losses come from testing the waters at the .01/.02 PLO which I expected learning the game, my primary game is NL Holdem. I would suggest while starting to building a micro bankroll not to do cash tables, I learned the hard way. I also have played some higher tournaments a little beyond my bankroll to play ACR Home games to join the fun. I still have a small bankroll, but building is always a battle...lol
Play Freerolls often & play tight! it does not happen over night & you cannot rush the outcome, you'll go broke! at Americas Cardroom you can freeroll your way to .55 cents, join a On Demand tournament, Place in the Money then you are on your way to building that bankroll. Good Luck at the tables!

M

MadMan999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play cash nl 2 and small sng for 1$. Also play freerolls.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management