micro tourney pre flop raises and calls WTF

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now i know there micro tourneys that this has been happening but iv seen a lot of pre flop raises and calls with like 92s, a2o, q7o and ect. not just hands im in. why i know theres always newbie players and donks that will do that but it seems like its gotten almost like thats the new thing todo.

why i just dont understand . anyone else see this often

grzech

grzech

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now i know there micro tourneys that this has been happening but iv seen a lot of pre flop raises and calls with like 92s, a2o, q7o and ect. not just hands im in. why i know theres always newbie players and donks that will do that but it seems like its gotten almost like thats the new thing todo.

in micro tournaments with re-entrance just the players are more courageous - is different at all tactics - and sometimes it is not at all, frequent playing typical for a blind bat - heheh;)

S

stevenparker91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hear ya man. I guess they're just trying to get lucky. I watched 72s suited bet into AA all the way through the river, the guy with AA hit a set no 7 or 2 on the board or a flush and the guy with 72s called. It floors me just have to punish those guys when you hit. People playing like that usually aren't very profitable they don't understand the art of bluffing. For a reason why, I have no idea

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok cool so you guys are seeing this too, ya its nuts just seems like that crazy play is getting more popular i dont remember except freerolls and pokerstars rebuys it being like that. i did forget about that almost every tourney has re entries though.

K

kevinmarkus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If theyre free rolls, I shove with pretty much anything depending on when I want to finish. I had a free roll yesterday where I shoved with 93 unsuited and cracked AA and KK..... When I win a couple bucks on free rolls, sometimes it is fun to just be careless and see what happens. Are you going to remember the time you won 3 dollars online with AK vs AA or the time you won 3 dollars with J5 suited vs AA? The likelyhoods are low, but that's what makes it fun! I apologize if I donk out on any of you guys!! :)

LD1977

LD1977

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fish always were stupid, are stupid now and will always be stupid.

grzech

grzech

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

with littlepercents games are best on PokerStars according to me is to play these for $ 0.25 sit and go 45 -90 players, but I found jeszczefajny tournament, which costs $ 0.11 and is called timebomb - 5min - players recorded on August 66 -czekasz swa good all in hand and give - the same level as those with 990 sit & go zaz $ 0.02 - but here more often you're ahead - hhehe, heheh: mrgreen:

In general, these are all cool timebomb - as the name says -gramy only iles below threshold-and the game is on time -So here you have to have luck -but and you have to be focused from the beginning samegop - all good compared inowi and final statistics - on plus and minus - and those that win surprises - hhe ehe

L

leonidasG4

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People on low stakes just risk and hope to double up to gain an edge

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens all the time in micro buy in tourneys and freerolls. It has been like that since I started playing 12 years ago. You won't normally see those players at the final table, though.

K

Kikentai84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it happens all the time...but you ll get a tons of value when you play hit or fold with good hands. But i also see a lot of rocks..so its kinda mixed up. So i would suggest keep the calling stations honest dont bluff them.
But you playing hit or fold, you can go for a bluff on the rocks when the flop texture is right and the pots are small, if they play bk, just proceed as ('normal') optimal play.

PK_ing

PK_ing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it happens all the time...but you ll get a tons of value when you play hit or fold with good hands. But i also see a lot of rocks..so its kinda mixed up. So i would suggest keep the calling stations honest dont bluff them.
But you playing hit or fold, you can go for a bluff on the rocks when the flop texture is right and the pots are small, if they play bk, just proceed as ('normal') optimal play.

This lol. I had a guy open shove sooo many hands earlier today and then he did it into my pocket aces (he had J3o lol). Just be patient and get paid off :p

F

Florin Dragos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a lot of mega fish players in micro, they allin with 7 2....

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fun times. Win with 72 off. It's not any money ppl worry about so it's just bingo play