"Mental game" of Jared Tendler

T

The horse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I read The Mental Game of Poker I thought I was so smart that I didn't need to do the exercises that came in the book.

That just reading it and understanding it would be enough for me. So I continued with my frustration, now I understood my tilts but they continued to happen to me because I had not applied the necessary work.

After many tilts, frustrating sessions and losing money I was tired and decided to hire Jared Tendler to work together. What Jared did was just tell me to apply what was in the book and in the end I had to do the exercises that were in it.

To do my best and really learn I had to invest 10 times more than I needed to fight my tilts.

In the end, how much you tolerate staying in the same place is your decision and it can cost you the value of a book and your own effort or it can cost you 10 times more and many more frustrating sessions. It's your call.

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
when I read The Mental Game of Poker I thought I was so smart that I didn't need to do the exercises that came in the book.

That just reading it and understanding it would be enough for me. So I continued with my frustration, now I understood my tilts but they continued to happen to me because I had not applied the necessary work.

After many tilts, frustrating sessions and losing money I was tired and decided to hire Jared Tendler to work together. What Jared did was just tell me to apply what was in the book and in the end I had to do the exercises that were in it.

To do my best and really learn I had to invest 10 times more than I needed to fight my tilts.

In the end, how much you tolerate staying in the same place is your decision and it can cost you the value of a book and your own effort or it can cost you 10 times more and many more frustrating sessions. It's your call.

It is a fantastic book and MGOP2 is just as great. The guy is a superhero and will change your poker game

Einer777

Einer777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
changing habits and studying sometimes give good results to our performance at the tables

Amrein

Amrein

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Studying is for winners. And the book proves that. It was published in 2011, but you can learn practically everything from it. I enjoyed reading and doing my first steps as a player.

Top 10 Games