Mental coaching

B

BigRivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are there free resources for mental coaching?
Would you recommend any paid coaches, or coaches for profit?

When I am feeling my best I am unstoppable, but I have a crazy ex girlfriend that figures out a new way to attack me every other month. I plan on moving to the beach soon which will help a lot. But I need a temporary solution.

Thecontinuer

Thecontinuer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey now,

I do everything I can to blame myself for anything that happens in my life, both good and bad.

This changes the focus from "this is what everyone is doing to me that I cannot influence" to "this is what I am influencing to have done to myself."

The crazy ex girlfriend can't attack you if you don't let it effect you. The rent payments are always going to be the same time of the month and the price of gas is always going to go up.

I had the best poker session of my life last night, as a result of "just deciding" that I was the best player at the table. Earlier in the day I felt like I was playing bad, didn't think I was up to the job etc and the results showed. Kick the mindset in the right gear and play improves.

As for coaches... YouTube will be the place to go. Type in "motivational" and click any 1 Hour long video, and let auto play do it's thing. If you want to actually hear a talk, I recommend Grant Cardone or any other larger than life character that will shout positivity at you.

Even if you don't "believe" in it, being around it will likely influence your mindset more than you'd think.

Hope this helps.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Moving to a beach area is the best thing to do, you can take a quick walk on the beach and all the stress will go away. I finally did just that myself, now have an ex and live a block from the ocean.

She would be my biggest cooler, I would be going great and she would walk in the room and bam AA's cracked. lol. She did it to my brother more than once, he is a believer. lol

B

BigRivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey now,

I do everything I can to blame myself for anything that happens in my life, both good and bad.

This changes the focus from "this is what everyone is doing to me that I cannot influence" to "this is what I am influencing to have done to myself."

The crazy ex girlfriend can't attack you if you don't let it effect you. The rent payments are always going to be the same time of the month and the price of gas is always going to go up.

I had the best poker session of my life last night, as a result of "just deciding" that I was the best player at the table. Earlier in the day I felt like I was playing bad, didn't think I was up to the job etc and the results showed. Kick the mindset in the right gear and play improves.

As for coaches... YouTube will be the place to go. Type in "motivational" and click any 1 Hour long video, and let auto play do it's thing. If you want to actually hear a talk, I recommend Grant Cardone or any other larger than life character that will shout positivity at you.

Even if you don't "believe" in it, being around it will likely influence your mindset more than you'd think.

Hope this helps.

Thank you, I'll keep pushing for peace, and I will definitely check out Grant and a couple others.