Losing streak.

K

KDRHL

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everybody I really need some advice. I play microstakes 1c/2c on pokerstars to build my bankroll but I just cant win anything at all. I've lost about 2000 bb in 3 DAYS. I play tight and agressive and only play the 20% of the hand that are dealt to me and still lose. So I could really use some advice

M

Mporter1986

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi KDRHL,

I'm new to this community and play the same game as you on stars, I don't mind helping you do you use a HUD? could you send me some hand histories?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having the correct starting hand selection is only a beginning, since you also need to play the hand correctly after the flop. Whenever you have a run like this, its time to do some off the table work. Go through all your big losing pots and see, if you can find any mistakes. As others have said, if you are unsure, then post some hands in the forum.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
take a break of a couple of days to think clearly and use them to study more and improve your game, losing streaks do not exist are just a mental state that you have to overcome, do not change your game drastically, I mean, do what you know how to do, do not change because you think about a losing streak, that would be my advice

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You play aggressively, so be prepared for losses. This game brings good luck if you have a big stack. Try to get others to show aggression and take their chips.