Losing streak

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When they have found themselves in a bad moment of play, where they have not been able to lift from a bad run what measures they take?

P

pokerpick311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best way to fight the bad spell is to stop playing a fairly prudential time, study the game a bit, but do other things such as distracting yourself, disconnecting from poker, being more with the family, making a trip, with this you can make your mind relax to then resume the game again, I hope it serves you. Greetings.

xxxREAPERxxx

xxxREAPERxxx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find that when im on a losing streak its because im getting burned out from playing too much so i take a day off to relax my mind and when i come back i come back with the right mind set and concentration that i usually play with.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
In such cases, I usually take a break, resting. Sometimes I read books or watch video. After a break, I feel much better and I can be more focused on the game. It always helps me.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When they have found themselves in a bad moment of play, where they have not been able to lift from a bad run what measures they take?

Sit down to play only in an excellent, fighting mood, otherwise your chances will be worse ...
If you do not know whether to play now or not, do something else, the world is beautiful and apart from poker.:cool:

T

TEIS22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I truly can not tell you what measures they take because everyone is different. Me and my wife both play poker alot and when I'm on a losing streak I take a break from live poker and play for play money for awhile. I kno it's not the same standard as it being live but even when I stop playing for the day my mind is constantly thinking and goin thru my hands that I've played so I keep playin to keep it at bay. My wife on the other hand she loses $10 or $20 from her bankroll and she will stop for over a month we will play with each other but she won't even play it online

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DOWNSWING

I know well what it is my graphic on pokerstars is full of ups and downs and it is clear that hard times but the tilt us out of our game better and take our concentration.
Recognizes your disabilities there may be time to stop for a few days of playing
But it is important to deal with the bad time efficiently para colher bons frutos no upswing

I wish you good luck

:jd4:mateuspoker