This is a discussion on Lose ALL IN with KK is bad luck or Odds? within the online poker forums, in the Learning Poker section; Hi poker People!!!
Many poker strategy sites, told us to go all in with KK taht you have 80% of chances to won that hand, and
I lost with KK , and even with AA as you said 80% of chance to win but 20% a change to losse , and I think if you will win everytime with a strong hand , everyone will play only premium hands.
I think is just a bad luck when you losse with KK , AA try to avoid tilt just think that is no my day.
I'm sorry to say that most of the online sites I play on has a fair share of bingo players at the poker tables. I find that I loose more often with AA and KK to people that call a large bet or even an all in with
the likes of 9 2 off suit. I find my favorite online hand to be 3 5 and I love it if their suited.
Originally Posted by Lordjosafat
Hi poker People!!!
Many poker strategy sites, told us to go all in with KK taht you have 80% of chances to won that hand, and thatīs right is better play that monster hand as all in than let grow a flush or color.
but is not bad luck lose VS an AA that or any other better hand than KK, tose are the Odds and you decide to take the risk....