Looking for a live poker coach

H

hearseguy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anybody had experience with live poker coaching? I am looking to better my game. I live in WA state and am primarily playing 1/3NL and 3-10 spread w/ kill. Logged about 1500 hours on Poker Analytics with a win rate of just over $32 hr at mostly 3-10. Once they went with the subscription model, none of my stats transferred over so I am starting from scratch and have just over 300 hours logged on new App w/ a win rate of just under $39 hr, about 50/50 between 1/3 and 3-10.

My biggest downfall is tilt at this point. I have also caught myself making some questionable decisions when multi handed out of position with TPTK/Top 2 type hands. The main issue that I have is that I live in the middle of nowhere and have extremely slow internet so streaming anything is a no go. If anybody has any ideas I would really appreciate it. Thank you all for your time.

C

chiran

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First get you network updated my friend.

H

hearseguy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First get you network updated my friend.
Wish that was an option. Only available internet at the moment is about .6 mbps. Looked into satellite internet but we are unable to get line of sight.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s great that you’ve been able to distinguish that you’re biggest leak is your mental game—because now you can strive to improve that. There is a lot of free info on doing so, CardsChat articles, other articles, videos, podcasts etc., and then many more paid options that should be cheaper than 1-on-1 coaching (such as mental game poker books).

I’d suggest starting with these steps. Hope this helps and good luck! :)

Organize a Home Poker Game