long break

mich1976

mich1976

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what do you think when you have a hard time where you lose, take a longer break for a week or two weeks?

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what do you think when you have a hard time where you lose, take a longer break for a week or two weeks?

I usually mix it up with going out with friends and playing video games, just not thinking about Poker. Then i slowly come back with peace in my head. :)

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I usually have a few days to miss poker. If I lose again, I play freerolls.

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After long downswings, there was no desire to take a break even for a week. Maximum a couple of days and again in battle;). If I lose, I increase the time for learning and analyzing my game.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try not to have bad days. I rarely play for money and then in tournaments. Then there is no need for breaks.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I prefer meditation. I usually meditate twice a day for 15 minutes. Therefore, in fact, I do not need any breaks. Meditation always allows me to get good results.

TheRealPage

TheRealPage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did it.. not for the same reasons, but I needed a break.... it was planned for a month or so and it extended for 6 year...

iMO: the thing you need to know is if you need a break or not... the amount of time doesn't matter as long as you can live, pay the bills and fill those long hours spent playing by doing something else.

All players need a break at some points for many different reasons! Dont't panic, just do it and see where it goes!

Hope it helps!

-TRP-

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the last break I took lasted 6 months.I think the good time to replay is when you're motivated again and especially to undergo again bad bid without devie of your A game.

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
or longer ?
I took a 7 year break
now im on a 7-? break
been 7+ so far