That little thing missing!

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been activelly playing poker for about 3 months now, reading news, blogs, forums.

I can say that my game has considerably improved, but I still think that there's something missing. My shots are: Complete a Poker basics course so I can understand exactly the importance of position and hands classification. Range is also something that sounds like something important that I should know to play but have no clue of what it means.

Still looking to myself and trying to understand why I'm almost close to something on the tournaments but end loosing it all the time.

And you guys? have you understood any weakness, how did you do it, what did u do to solve it?

A

Akwind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you never stop learning poker as you play
even after 3-5 years. You gotta have a solid base, and then find out current tendecies in poker
read more articles, post hands etc.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I highly recommend watching successful players on live streams Twitch is full of good players playing tournaments and streaming them with a 5 min or so delay so players at their table can't see what they have. These streams are unedited so you get to see their actions as they happen and with some players commenting in detail about their thought process as they are playing the hand.