Lets talk real

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For any new players reading this, there is no ultimate poker strategy. Everyone has its own and they are building it throughout their poker career. You will learn something everyday and add that on to your game. So you should be expecting to learn poker just from one source. One tip from me for today, pay attention to your opponent behaviour.

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know a friend how long you've been playing poker. But it seems to me looking at the number of your messages in our community, it's too early for you to give advice.
And I did not see the issue in your topic.
Good luck at the tables.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For any new players reading this, there is no ultimate poker strategy. Everyone has its own and they are building it throughout their poker career. You will learn something everyday and add that on to your game. So you should be expecting to learn poker just from one source. One tip from me for today, pay attention to your opponent behaviour.
In the world of poker you never finish learning! .. Everyday you learn something new !!

Alkovalenko

Alkovalenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tips no not the ladies, just say to study, study and study again

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good advice!
I can add that the most important thing in poker is patience! :)
And never give up halfway.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Of course, it's important to consider the opponent's behavior at the table.

S

shigiharaa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Great!

Agree and remember: always look your position table!

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many very good learning resources online for free. Youtube alone has countless free poker strategy and learning tools.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you read tips or tutorials, everything seems to be clear. When it comes to practice, it's not so simple as it would be. In this case, this advice is for sure everyone knows.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best tip for newcomers is: Don't Tilt :)

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, every day we are learn that so new.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[QUOTE = Vladimir Smugly; 4105313] Я не знаю друга, как долго вы играете в покер. Но мне кажется, что я смотрю на количество ваших сообщений в нашем сообществе, для вас слишком рано давать советы.
И я не видел вопроса в вашей теме.
Удачи вам в столах. [/ QUOTE]
I think it's not worth to evaluate the player's level looking at how long he is registered on this site! I hope that your opponents at the tables you do not evaluate the same way)))

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Poker is a fight and this is why you need strategy like in any fight. You have to give the fight. Generally you need maths and you need to watch the maths of the game. Luck is a factor you will need it, like you need it in your life.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And after all that studying it is still not guaranteed that you win.You raise your Aces on the button, the BB goes all in with 57o because his break is over and he has to get back to work and flops the nutstraight. He didn't want your chips, but you are out for today. AND you have done nothing wrong.
I mean it's just poker, 52 cards, 5 on the table, and we play it for the chips. Did I say chips?
Always have the stacksizes and your position in the tournament in view, that might tell you whether you need to play right now or better wait until you are in the middle of the field or even in the last third to be an underdog. Who knows? Not me, but I'm sure, you will find it out for youselves. I prefer to stay at the end of the first third of the field until it's time to stab for the chiplead. But as mentioned before, everybody has (hopefully) a strategy, which makes poker diverse and interesting. Others love to be chipleader all the timer and these poor guys have to go all in all of the time to defend them and get more, this is none of my kind, unless it's a SnG.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is life. And as in life, without constant development you can end badly.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Keep learning and you will succeed.

R

RunoMont

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are a number of aspects to take into consideration. first of all we learn from everyone and I disagree that someone is too new to advice. I believe that there are several other aspects. your opponent can change his/her game as he pleases and make your believe whatever he wants you to. I personally have done that and it worked. poker today is a hall lot of aspects one must take into account at the same time, such as the hand, position and yes your opponent, all together will make your game strategy

C

Cazador twd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ideally, keep learning all about poker and implement

M

maykmar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obviously you have to have patience and study your opponents at the table, as somebody said above is always more to learn, that's the magic of the game, where someone who is just starting can beat someone experienced, greetings

jhunnyorcruz

jhunnyorcruz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even at the highest level of poker, paying attention to the behavior of your opponents can be valuable. Try watching someone do the same thing for thousands of hours ; you'll learn to accurately predict what a person is likely to do next, just by looking at them.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So yourself advice for online poker. There were obviously more than one source for studying poker, it was a will))