FroZeeN89

FroZeeN89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys,

Let's study ?

Post your BOOM! so that we can make a healthy discussion, respecting others, goal is to evolve together!

To be "organized" we do so, the person put the BOOM !, or description of all the action, and then you answer the BOOM! him with his assessment of the play. Let's see if it will work :D:D

GL GL GL.

FroZeeN89

FroZeeN89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good as everyone started, we draw the line: D

I grabbed a hand of a live tournament with 30K GTD we can see that we have to be aware of all situations on the table, following a silly hand in which BB loses some chips, you might even say it was bad beat, but that was a silly move, because if you have this set, have to trapear SB, finally, let your opinions.

Blinds 500-1000 BTN ante / Avg 38,800 / 44 Players
The table comes in gap, Alan SB completes the blind
Ghost of check
FLOP
7espadas.gif
2copas.gif
2espadas.gif

Alan beta 2,000 chips
Ghost 3-beta 10,000 chips
Alan announces all-in for 23,000 chips
Ghost of call
10ouros.gif
2ouros.gif
7paus.gif
2paus.gif
8espadas.gif

10copas.gif

SHOWDOWN Alan Ghost TURN rIVER Alan hita the full house on the river, and tuck your chips !!

Last edited:
Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only thing I would do differently would be the pre-flop raise, would have at least 5x because it is Freeroll, horrible flop, but played right bro.

yep i agree about bigger preflop raise....

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha, that good luck, good in the beginning, this position until the limp is cool, but the call raises and 3bets I would not have done it, but very nice river. glgl :D:D:D

yes its terrible move but lucky :D in normal mtt with buy in i dont play that

FroZeeN89

FroZeeN89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK guys, I have one special hand for you - what would you do here? Obviously, I played correct: https://www.boomplayer.com/28546939_B92B59920E

I really liked the aggressiveness, but have to be careful with the hand and the flop, because if someone had hit any card on the flop, would have taken all in. But as 60% people will not hit the flop, I think a good move!

FroZeeN89

FroZeeN89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is the outstanding hand in the same freeroll :D : https://www.boomplayer.com/28530016_6D8333EE44

I like your size pre flop, now that the player 6 call the shove another player , I am uncomfortable, gets top face, AKs, AQs, AA, KK, QQ, but after turning the flop runs in check, ai thought fairer direct shove on the turn, but it was good his line and beauty donks :D:D:D:D:Dhaha . glglglg

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Thanks, trying to form such killing range game :D

FroZeeN89

FroZeeN89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice thread frozeen89 sir
disaster in the milly shortstacked bb defence:)
https://www.boomplayer.com/en/28504783_0B934D7174

Thank you friend.

Well, under 10bbs I usually shove, I do not have an arsenal of moves to these levels of blinds. But in this case there would shove not against UTG, UTG +, MP and MP +, because I think our hand is always dominated. So the shove button is more profitable than under the gun, are less people to talk.
I would shove against these I quoted above only 66+ pairs and AK, AQ and AJ, suites and off suiteds.

But that tournament, still come to spiked!
Fell itm?
What was your thinking in play, you can share?

Big hug bro, glglgl

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What luck, I did not give this call.

Letters like KJo, KTo and QJo, more cautious game because most of the time the villain will overcome you with this letter, or even more in 3bet all in, there will always be the face of something over it.
Yep but i get nuts and his get Lucky river and we chap pot

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you friend.

Well, under 10bbs I usually shove, I do not have an arsenal of moves to these levels of blinds. But in this case there would shove not against UTG, UTG +, MP and MP +, because I think our hand is always dominated. So the shove button is more profitable than under the gun, are less people to talk.
I would shove against these I quoted above only 66+ pairs and AK, AQ and AJ, suites and off suiteds.

But that tournament, still come to spiked!
Fell itm?
What was your thinking in play, you can share?

Big hug bro, glglgl
Thanks man:cool:
Was hoping my opponent had pocket kings pocket jacks or kq even when queen hit turn
as opponent played excellent and checked the flop.
should have folded preflop once that ace hit with 4 big blinds behind felt I had no fold equity that tournament cashed for $445 after sateliting in cheap so ok with it.

Tonights game also satellited in cheap but 140 places outside the money got no cash
here is the knockout hand thoughts appreciated on ways to play it differently or should I have folded it and taken min cash?
If folded 20 or 30 hands would have min cashed couple hundred dollars am sick I played it as folded 50 hands in a row before this many small pairs and a9 a10 type hands ect when pot was raised already.:)
blinds and antes took half of my stack one bb walk before hand below.

thoughts appreciated on tonights disaster thanks:cool:
https://www.boomplayer.com/en/28559827_F84286AF18

Last edited:
FroZeeN89

FroZeeN89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks man:cool:
Was hoping my opponent had pocket kings pocket jacks or kq even when queen hit turn
as opponent played excellent and checked the flop.
should have folded preflop once that ace hit with 4 big blinds behind felt I had no fold equity that tournament cashed for $445 after sateliting in cheap so ok with it.

Tonights game also satellited in cheap but 140 places outside the money got no cash
here is the knockout hand thoughts appreciated on ways to play it differently or should I have folded it and taken min cash?
If folded 20 or 30 hands would have min cashed couple hundred dollars am sick I played it as folded 50 hands in a row before this many small pairs and a9 a10 type hands ect when pot was raised already.:)
blinds and antes took half of my stack one bb walk before hand below.

thoughts appreciated on tonights disaster thanks:cool:
https://www.boomplayer.com/en/28559827_F84286AF18

Got it, do not condemn, we have to see that besides all the excitement has to be playing a tournament of this, once played, each hand seemed too heavy, felt a team varzea playing against a world champion.

Now that Boom you sent the sunday million yesterday, my God that bad, the only thing that would have made was an all-in preflop, but I think the AQo pay, had not much to do, as they say, follow the game!

You are playing these sunday million classifying via satellite? I will want to coach! haha:D