Learning Poker Podcast

S

Sparky IoW

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

As a deliver guy I spend most of the day driving and don't have too much time to read books to help improve my game. I have had a thought about listening to advise while I drive. Could anyone recommend a good podcast that would help someone raise their game from a beginner level.

Thanks in advance. [emoji6]

Thecontinuer

Thecontinuer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,This requires a small amount of effort but I used it when I was delivering pizzas for a while.

I find videos on yourue and convert them to mp3 with a website off of google. This means not only podcslast become availsble bit standard theory videos are too.
I converted a lot of videos from "gripsed poker training", they're usually at least half an hour long and have no real need for the video alongside.

S

Sparky IoW

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,This requires a small amount of effort but I used it when I was delivering pizzas for a while.

I find videos on yourue and convert them to mp3 with a website off of google. This means not only podcslast become availsble bit standard theory videos are too.
I converted a lot of videos from "gripsed poker training", they're usually at least half an hour long and have no real need for the video alongside.
Excellent, thanks for the advice. I'll have a look at that. 👍

D

Dani_California

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Could anyone recommend a good podcast that would help someone raise their game from a beginner level.[emoji6]

Hi Sparky! I really like The Official Red Chip Poker Podcast. Episodes are short enough to maintain focus throughout the whole episode, and they are very informative and instructive. Episodes are about 20 minutes each and they focus on one specific subject at a time. No mumbo-jumbo, they go straight into business. Most poker podcasts I know are too long for my liking but this one is perfect. Check it out! :)

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Sparky! I really like The Official Red Chip Poker Podcast. Episodes are short enough to maintain focus throughout the whole episode, and they are very informative and instructive. Episodes are about 20 minutes each and they focus on one specific subject at a time. No mumbo-jumbo, they go straight into business. Most poker podcasts I know are too long for my liking but this one is perfect. Check it out! :)
Thanks for the tip. I just listened to one of the Red Chip podcasts. It was really good.

Helloween

Helloween

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most importantly, do not forget about practice. Without it, theory is just a soap bubble. I wish you luck at the poker tables;)

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The red chip podcast is probably the best one out there but Johnathon Little also does a hand analysis podcast that is really nice too. Basically he just goes through the hand and his thought process behind it but what I like to do is write down how the hand starts and come up with my own lines and then from there see how they compare to his, but I wouldn't recommend that while driving :driver:

S

Sparky IoW

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks guys for all your advice. It gives me something to look into over the weekend. Have a good one guys.😎😎