frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Playing poker is so easy, why is so hard to be profitable? Because players get to have wide knowledge about a lot of concepts and knowing when and how to apply it and to be disciplined to apply all they know. Below there are topics that can help beginners to organize their learning.

Kristy_arnett%202.jpg
-
- Mindset
- Bankroll management

- Selecting initial hands
- Board Analisis

- Value and Bluff
- Size bets
- Odds
- Pot Odds
- Implied Odds
- EquityPush & Fold,
- Ranges
- Combos
- +EV
- ICM

- Cbet
- 3bet
- 4bet
- Overbet
- Barrels
- Check-Raise
- Squeeze
- Floating
- Blocking bet
- Stop&Go
- Floating
- Punishing limpers

- Styles of Players
- Tight Agressive Strategy
- Against Maniac Opponent Strategy
- Against Caller Opponent Strategy
- Against Nit Opponent Strategy
- Against Rock Opponent Strategy

- Full Table and Short Handed up to Heads up
- Positions
- Multiway Pots
- Tournaments vs Cash Games
- Kind of tournaments
- Choosing games, tables and opponents
- Early game in tournaments
- Short Stack Strategy
- Middle Stack Strategy
- Big Stack Strategy
- GTO Strategy
- Exploitive Strategy

- Tells
- Metagame
*If anything else was forgotten, Please include in your replies. Let's help beginners to improve their game and join quickly to our poker maniacs community.
:icon_flow:cool::boring::cool::five::cool::boring::cool::icon_flow
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

L

lastresort

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is great for us beginners. I am new to online play and have been focusing mainly on pot odds and hand ranges to play. So far I am 75 bucks in on Bovada. Playing zone games 6 seats first 50 dollars was lost over a period of 4 days/15 hours of play
03/05. I would buy in for 5 bucks last for hours tripling my money at times but by the end of the night I would lose it all. Interesting to see mindset and bankroll management being at the top since I haven't given it much thought! Mostly just been studying hand selection and pot odds, which I see is pretty far down the list.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I would strongly recommend is that this get pinned to the top and then have articles either hyperlinked from the internet or written for Cardschat and hyperlinked here so that newbies (and us who have not learned all this stuff) can have a single spot to read about all these great topics.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great post !! summed up virtually all concepts, and this is indeed fact to be profitable are factors! assembling all of them in the long or short term the results comes day by day!

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
90% of people playing poker are not profitable !! Only 8% is earning something! has a positive ROI at the end of the month! And only 2% of all those who play poker are the lucrative winners who make lots of money !! What sets the 10% of the 90% apart is the studies, the days applying studies and techniques every day, they are above average because they make of poker your life !! More do not feel sad about making up the 90%, just as you spend money to go to the movies or a water park, poker is the same thing for much the fact is that in poker you can have fun and end up earning a few dollars in the end !!

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
pounding opponent, trible mad cow, makes it go but will not .... poker was created by rogues who knew what you mentioned above and made money from those who had no idea of ​​these rules .... now if all the players that are at your table have this knowledge then you will have to use the strategies that I I mentioned and am improved .... besides the theoretical knowledge applied in practice, trying not to be predictable is fundamental

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What I would strongly recommend is that this get pinned to the top and then have articles either hyperlinked from the internet or written for Cardschat and hyperlinked here so that newbies (and us who have not learned all this stuff) can have a single spot to read about all these great topics.
Thanks!!! I know this thread is an important guide to beginners!!!
:heeeellll:p;):eek::confused::wink::cool::eek::rolleyes::):D:confused::saint:

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, Poker is Easy............ BUT! the game is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT

Feel Free to STEAL my Quote ...... lol