Learning poker

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!I've been playing poker a lot, but I have not improved my game. I watched different videos, watched the game professionals, but my skills have not improved. Whatever you advise video about poker, there are some articles, streams of famous players and so on.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all!I've been playing poker a lot, but I have not improved my game. I watched different videos, watched the game professionals, but my skills have not improved. Whatever you advise video about poker, there are some articles, streams of famous players and so on.

Well this is sort of vague. What has lead you to believe that your game hasn't improved? Can you give any specific things that you feel like you need help with? Poker in general is kind of broad.. What "might" be the case if you don't have good poker fundamentals and you are trying to do what the professionals do then you will definitely struggle. A lot of what you see from professionals are advanced decisions derived from deep thought against players who are on their level. You can't just repeat what you see and be a winning player, you will need to build a good foundation and really understand the game. If you give me specific examples of what you are struggling with I can help.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can recommend you a good book:
Jared Tendler "The Mental Game of Poker"
This book helped me improve my skills.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to play a lot of freerolls and tournaments with a small cost of 0.10 cents and get experience in the game, or read books with teaching materials!

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can recommend you a good book:
Jared Tendler "The Mental Game of Poker"
This book helped me improve my skills.

I second this I have mental game of poker 1 and 2 on audio book and listen to it before every live game.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I try to play freerolls and improve my skills.
But unfortunately, I do not have enough time to play and study.

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings .. To play poker at a high level, it's not enough to watch video lessons and read articles .. You need to play and analyze your games a lot and it's desirable to play live poker because if you play only on the Internet, it's unlikely that you will learn how to play well ...

T

Tatomircg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
watch an EPT poker tournament (youtube is full) and see what they do and learn from that.....the most easy way

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you can not determine your mistakes in poker, find a coach, maybe he will point out your mistakes !!!

Joshua_Kane

Joshua_Kane

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips

You might try Advanced Poker Training. You can play simulated games and get feedback and training in the areas where you need improvement.

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to play a lot of freerolls and tournaments with a small cost of 0.10 cents and get experience in the game, or read books with teaching materials!

I agree with you at 0.10 cent tournaments, I played a lot and got a lot of experience and increased my game in poker.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you can beat nl2 on ps, if yes, then you can beat nl5, forth can be try play sng's, games so with 200 on ones bi. If you have the patience and you don't merge. Tell me how much good advice this is. but I did that once at the party and reaching nl10 burst in the 2010 year, start br with $50