KIKER ATACK!!!!!

NevermoreSF1

NevermoreSF1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The first thing that I would like to draw and really my attention, so it's at the KICKER in the game. What is this?
A kicker in poker is a card that, as it were, does not participate in composing a combination, but, in the end, determines the seniority of the hand. A kicker plays a role only if two or more opponents have the same combinations on 2, 3, 4 cards (pair, two pairs, set). In Hold'em it's not uncommon, because the combinations are made up of two pocket cards and five community cards.
In the picture below, I give an ordinary, but very important example. We see that all 5 cards are already laid out, player 1 has 10 and 9 on his hands, player 2 has 9 K on his hands. he has a king kicker, he is inferior to a dozen players 1 in a common equal combination - a set of nines.
Guys, I will tell you frankly from experience. Who is like, but I think that almost all the game depends on the kicker. Especially when you play in long, big tournaments in tables for 9 people.
I hate combinations something like: A 8, K 6 and stuff. In my opinion this is generally a super unreliable card on hand. They often lead to a rapid defeat.
Example: I have A 9 and I think that now I'll get a couple of aces and, as it were, a good thing. The flop has 6 J A. And it's good and no. Then 2 more are added. For example, Q and 9. And I myself think: "Hooray, I have the same 2 pairs A A 9 9, I will definitely win." And here we reveal the cards: the opponent also turns out to be A A + J J or A A + Q Q. Failure. Or even, for example, pair A A, I have 9 second pocket card. The opponent also has a pair of A A, but everything above my 9 in his hands leads me to defeat.
GUYS! IT HURTS! huh =):mad:
Therefore, I will honestly say that this is a failure combination. They should be used only on the situation, but not choose, as one of the tactics of their game.
You know, but I also do not like ooooochen yet: we have, for example, J 9 worms. It's tempting, suit is one. 3 more hearts and we have a flush. The flop: 2 5 worms and 10 clubs, the turn is added 10 worms, the river is any other card of any suit. At all stages for joy, we raised the bet almost to all of their chips. The enemy obediently accepted them. When the cards are opened: we have that the opponent wins with Q 3 worms. Just because he has a kicker lady in this situation with a flush. This is a very slippery situation. And by experience I will say that often leads to defeat. I recommend very carefully using such combinations.
From the options I like the ace (A) + 2, because you can form a straight
A 2 3 4 5. Sometimes players forget about this combination and just accent attention to any pair. Let's say I have A 2, on the table 3 8 K 4 5. The opponent thinks that he, for example K 3 form a powerful combination of 2 pairs, but does not suspect that we lay him on his shoulder blades with his cunning straight A 2 3 4 5. So add to the arsenal)
For the seasoned I advise you to use against players who often play in the tactics of collecting senior couples.
Poker1Flesh flesh