Jonathan Little Coaching

G

Gunnar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone signed up to Jonathan Little's online classes? Has anyone signed up to the premium version? Clearly a success in the game, and he's gotten me through the fundamentals, but can anybody vouch for his coaching beyond that given the price?

Any better sources for study / practice? (Besides of course playing and observing.)

Peace,
G

G

Gunnar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How much is the premeium?

Free Membership:
- 20 Hand Quizzes
- 3 Challenge Webinars
- 10 Video Classes
- Preflop Charts for 100BB

Standard Membership ($39 per month):
- 500+ Hand Quizzes
- 40+ Challenge Webinars
- Preflop Chart for 100BB, 25BB and 15BB
- 15 New Hand Quizzes a Month
- A Challenge Webinar Once a Month

Premium ($99 per month):
- Everything Mentioned Above + more challenge webinars, two live coaching webinars (which are supposedly different from the challenge webinars)

At the risk of sounding naive, that is how much I would pay for one-to-one tutelage regarding any other profitable skill. It seems he's used his website (pokercoaching.com) as a platform for other successful tournament players as well to coach new players, which is great, but still my instinct tells me I won't benefit considering the money - and that it would better suit folks with money to burn.

Am I way off? Is this considered a "normal" rate for what he's offering?

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
What, if any, coaching are you receiving at the moment?

What level are you playing at?

Are you already a winning player?

Are you already paying for the standard membership?

At the end of the day, it is an ROI question. If you invest $100 a month in coaching are you going to make more than an extra $100 a month from playing?

If you're just using his free content at the moment and you feel it is improving your game, it is probably worth making the step up to standard membership. There is a lot of content on his site and it will take a long time to study, digest and most importantly introduce into your game.

C

Casey55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a standard membership it’s definitely worth it but you have to be willing to put in hard work and study with the range analyzer it’s a journey not a sprint but it will make you better

C

Casey55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve heard really good things about his Cash game master class that is for premium members,some claiming it changed them from a break even player to crushing

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I’ve heard really good things about his Cash game master class that is for premium members,some claiming it changed them from a break even player to crushing

Why not sign up for a month or two and see how it goes? Investing in coaching can be expensive, but if you are already a reasonable player and prepared to put in the hours, it is almost certainly going to improve your game.

I'd be interested to see how you get on - keep us updated!