It's possible to make profits in Zoom NL2 without HUD?

A

Agusamc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry, what do you think or know of this?

I ask this question, since I am trying to improve in poker, and in turn to make a bankroll

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. It is possible to make profits at any level without the use of a HUD.

All the HUD does is help you kind of see what type of opponent you are up against. A HUD is a very valuable tool if you multi-table and/or put in tons of volume. It helps in decision making by knowing how your opponent normally plays.

But you can win without them, but I would think it would be more difficult if you play tons of tables.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course you can, but your win will not be as great as you wanted, and will have to print a lot of notes and be very careful

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, and higher limits too. With balanced play you will be exploiting your rivals as they make many mistakes.

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anything's possible! An HUD would give you a great advantage against opponents, especially in the lower limits. If you're multitasking (which you should be doing) an HUD can get you the most profit out of any situation. If you want to build a baby bankroll, however, it's probably more profitable to try single table SNGs because of the take in micros. This depends on your skill and strengths but it's beneficial to try it out.

D

duson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HUD's are just another way of getting to know your table mates, they can definitely be beneficial but they're not required. Also you don't need them if you're paying attention to how they play if you stay at the same tables for long enough to pick up their habits.

bablo

bablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom nl2 is not needed, I think, to play a wider range of 6 max and narrow the range of entry into the game from 9 max, at the beginning make color notes on the players depending on their game.

Minus272c

Minus272c

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry, what do you think or know of this?

I ask this question, since I am trying to improve in poker, and in turn to make a bankroll

Yes its possible.

After a session of zoom, go to your hand history and watch
all the hands or those who have postflop action.
Note and colormark the other players and you will be
better prepared next time.
Repeat after each session ;)

R

royalflush122096

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I do not use a HUD for Americas Cardroom because I do need to know the stats of each player by doing a little bit of Math work. I am good at math.

A

Agusamc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes its possible.

After a session of zoom, go to your hand history and watch
all the hands or those who have postflop action.
Note and colormark the other players and you will be
better prepared next time.
Repeat after each session ;)

Thanks for the idea

I was also trying to play zoom NL2 and I realized that you can win without HUD, the only bad thing is that if you play against someone who uses HUD, many times he will try to steal the open raise you made because he has your statistics and knows that you will fold.

However I was realizing when they did this and on the flop I bet and he ended up folded, and I made a much bigger profit

:D:D:D