ELPRIIINCIPE

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Is it a new strategy?

In the last weeks that I have been playing poker my graphic had a terrible down, I think I have been doing well (my game) although I confess that in some situations I have let myself go and I have fallen on tilt. in order to what I want to get is: there will be a new school that is teaching these players to make these calls without any logic, for example the most recent of many others, I am in UTG with a stack of 99BB blind 150/75 with Aces de bolcillo (AA) I make a bet x6 (900 chips) a player in MP with Stack of 50BB calls, all the other players retire. the flop opens 243 I go with a C-bet 75% of the pot. to which the opponent answers with All in and I call, when he opens his cards he has 46s. obtaining a favorable result for the with turn 4 and river 6. now! It is not the result of the hand that causes the restlessness but the opponent's play, and I want to clarify that I do not do this post only to lose a hand with AA but because I have lost in so many situations where in my opinion the opponent should fold easily. Pre flop and other times on the same flop and yet they do not, you who think?

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You put your money in when you were good. Thats all you have to keep in mind. Nothing else. Donks gonna donk. I bet you dont remember all the times you shoved aces on the flop, someone called with top pair and you got his stack.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You played the hand well in my opinion but some people just pay with everything. That's where the term "calling station" comes from.

R

rustofor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For him this all in was very lucky in this situation, but on a distance it will play with the sign minus.
On the flop you have 67% percent to win. So don't worry!

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually, the mistake here is calling the all-in. If my math is right (which it usually isn't), there's 20BB in the pot when they go all-in and they are going all-in for an extra 38BBs. That is enough of your stack that you should at least consider folding.

Then there is the point that you did not consider what hands he could have had. I would have never put them on 46s, but I could have put him on trips, or maybe A5 if they are a loose player. So, I think ultimately the mistake here is not considering the player's hand before calling the all-in.