Interesting strategy for NL Hold'em (HU, 2 Players) game !!

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think about this strategy in playing NL Hold'em (HU, 2 Players), this I accidentally saw from one player and He is very successful in this!

This is like to a Martingale(betting system)''The strategy had the gambler double his bet after every loss, so that the first win would recover all previous losses plus win a profit equal to the original stake''.

So, you need to play Heads Up game (HU, 2 Players) and has 6 levels but you can also change it :

1. $1.5 NL Hold'em (HU, 2 Players),
2. $3.5 NL Holde'em (HU, 2 Players),
3. $7 NL Hold'em (HU 2, Players),
4. $15 NL Hold'em (HU 2, Players),
5. $30 NL Hol'dem (HU 2, Players),
6. $60 NL Hold'em (HU 2, Players),

You always start playing from the level 1, when you lose you go to level 2, so if you lose again you are playing level 3.You never had to have more than 4 defeats in a row so you have to be avery bad player to get up to level 5!! Everytime when you win, you go back to the level 1.

I've never tried this strategy, but tell what you think about this??

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems nobody understood what I was wrote here, as there was no comment? -_- :)
I wanted to hear what your opinion was about this because I saw this from a successful player

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think it's a good strategy. I think it as this.

Lets say a person with a limited bankroll. No matter how good he plays he's getting beat with an occasional win. He keeps on doing it until his bankroll gets depleted eventually. even if he looses 3 levels but won level 4 each and every time, he'll still loose money. Why? because of rake

Lets say a person with a considerable bankroll like 1k dollars.
why would he ever play such low stake games? I don't see it worth my time unless you are learning & educating yourself.
even if he moves up the stakes, then he'll again drop to the upper category.

I had a similar experience by playing spin n gos. At first I tried .25 s.I lost about 3 bucks. Then moved to $1 ones to win it back and then go down to lower stakes. Wasn't successful. Then went to $3 ones and lost it all. That's how I lost my first ever deposit. xD

At least this is my opinion. You have to always limit your play according to your bankroll.

Top 10 Games