Instinct!

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you believe in your instinct when you play poker? :)

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
yes, sometimes i think it's good to belive in your instincts, but u have to be carefully

shykarno

shykarno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when you believe your instinct and beat your opponent's bluff, you get great pleasure. but too often it is not worth doing so, if your instinct is not highly developed. then cold calculation comes to the rescue.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Although everyone recommends that you do not let yourself be carried away by your instincts, sometimes I do, almost never the results are good, I must say

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't but i often regret, sometimes i just have a feeling to go the flop (it's rare) with medium-low hands i'm not having guts to call it, and when the flops come makes me feel sick. I hope with time and more experience i will be able to get better.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have little faith in instincts. My faith is based on mathematics and probability theory.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think most folks believe that their instincts will get them to the top, or at least through the current hand. That's why there's so much loose money to be had.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mainly rely on logic. For the formation of poker instincts takes time.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to rely on my analysis of the game and adapt to the game system of my opponents rather than follow my instinct.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, but you do not have to rely too heavily on this, it can sometimes cost you a lot. But in certain situations, I played quite well on my instinct. It's best to rely on knowledge, because it's the biggest weapon in poker, and then everything goes away.:D

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes listening to your instinct can cost you a lot of money, sometimes!

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't know if the right word is instinct but some times if my opponent's line of play doesn't make any sense( represents a hand which is a 3bet pre/shove preflop) then I hero call or I shove in order to force him fold.This makes poker such a wonderful game!Logic.

Good poker players can easily analyze such scenarios in some seconds!

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I trust my instict when to or not to trust the statistics of my opponents to be relevant for the current hand.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play in a pre-defined way but sometimes I end up using instinct too (depends on some factors ofc) but it's complicated, the variables increase a lot.

freeringo

freeringo

2019-20-21 League Champs
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The information is out there, it's how keen/clean your perception is!

igrok8503

igrok8503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basically I play by instinct. The instinct is most likely based on the experience of past games, so it sometimes works accurately.

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do believe

I believe in my instinct it never fail to be honest on the poker table when something is bad or when I have to fold I know and Im gonna try to do what my instinct says cause when I do not pay attention on my instinct most of the time I discover my instinct was right so my piece of advice is listen to your instinct and do what it says. Study a lot and become a good player and then together with instinct you would probably be amazing poker players