P

pokeherface

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi everyone
my win rate over 50k hands from the sb is -8bb/100 and bb is -17bb/100

however Im a little worried because my win rate from other posistions are all over the place
meaning that my win rate doesn't gradually get bigger the better the posistion
but my RFI CC 3B SQU and so on do

EP 1.54
MP 20.2
C.O 40.7
BUT 16.9

is this too little of a sample to go off of ?
my win rate overall is 8.67bb/100 (AI ADJ BB /100) and all posistions in bb terms are crushing except for ep

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suppose this sample is too little to get final conclusion, don`t worry about it, just go on with it and keep it into the consideration

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think the good win rate from the middle position, cutoff and button reflect that you can fold hands that you do not believe can make a profit.

The poor numbers from small blind and big blind are reflective of being forced into many hands that you would not otherwise play.

This is interesting because it kind of shows with your style of play that any 2 cards(sb, bb) do not win against a premium hand(mp, cutoff, button).

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have seen a similar story in my metrics. My Cutoff bb/100 is better than any other seat. For my play, I attribute it to attempting more steals from the CO than from the BTN. In today's game, most players expect the BTN to bet, and therefore they defend their blinds more vs the BTN. Because of this I have backed off a little bit from the BTN but have increased a bit from the CO.

The BTN should be EVERYONE's most profitable seat. But, we still have to play it correctly, and if we don't play it correctly, we don't win just by sitting there. It feels that the BTN doesn't get a lot of respect from the rest of the players any more. If this is true, then we must adjust how we play from the BTN.

Good luck and God bless

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, there is a lot of variance in those numbers over 50k hands, but its certainly better to be crushing from the blinds than to have an obvious leak, that needs to be plugged :)

U

UkoChebuko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
50k hands is nothing...
You can see the difference between BTN and CO.