I'm curious to play Omaha freerools

nopainnogain

nopainnogain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm learning poker yet, specialy holdem but,Omaha is getting my attention too because I reciece four cards and the possibilities increase.I recomnend a try at Omaha for beginers like me.But where can I find Omaha freerools?Are there Omaha freerools at Cardschat?

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi
I don't think there are any freerolls for Omaha.

I have being playing Omaha H/L, and i started with playmoney on pokerstars.

I got a lot of help from CC when i asked fore help :)

Check out: What is a good starting hand for Omaha H/L?

Brgds Anders

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I'm learning poker yet, specialy holdem but,Omaha is getting my attention too because I receive four cards and the possibilities increase.

Yes, your possibilities increase, six times to be exact. But please do not overlook the fact that, so do the other player's.

In a nine handed game of Omaha, your four cards gives you six possible combinations. That means, preflop, there are forty eight possible combinations against you.

Good luck with your Hold'em and Omaha.

Last edited:
J

jrx1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm learning poker yet, specialy holdem but,Omaha is getting my attention too because I reciece four cards and the possibilities increase.I recomnend a try at Omaha for beginers like me.But where can I find Omaha freerools?Are there Omaha freerools at Cardschat?

You can play playmoney. The game is more complex than the holdem, precisely because of the greater amount of combos.

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CC has some omaha events every now and then that you can try playing (I don't know when though), but yeah there's not a lot of omaha freerolls, most are buy-in MTT's or cash game tables. I'd advise not trying these though until you really understand the game because you could think you have the nuts on a hand only to get completely demolished by someone with 4 random cards thats hit the board hard. Also not in omaha some people will play any cards like their life depended on it. Good luck out there!