Ideas for slump busting

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This video was sent to me earlier. It's a great refresher on the use of the left and right side of the brain, controlling your emotions and controlling play, etc... Something to think about instead of thinking too much about old hands.

Enjoy and study effectively! Remeber it's all in the mind.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great video

This video was sent to me earlier. It's a great refresher on the use of the left and right side of the brain, controlling your emotions and controlling play, etc... Something to think about instead of thinking too much about old hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXj5YYtGMD4

Enjoy and study effectively! Remeber it's all in the mind.

The video has a valuable information. If you are a new player I would recommend you digest this in smaller chunks and watch it many times.

The ideas in the latter part of the video are quite complex. The thoughts about tightening up for instance requires range calculations to really make them meaningful.

Do not let that stop you from watching very valuable.:)

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The video has a valuable information. If you are a new player I would recommend you digest this in smaller chunks and watch it many times.

The ideas in the latter part of the video are quite complex. The thoughts about tightening up for instance requires range calculations to really make them meaningful.

Do not let that stop you from watching very valuable.:)

Yes.

Main point for newbies, this is why and when to study effectively, I think.