Can I start a poker career with freerolls?

Can I start a poker career with freerolls?Post a Poll

• Total voters
hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For many people playing freerolls also many buy ins from micros to high stakes and constantly clicking the withdrawal button has been the career for decades.
Welcome to CardsChat Andrea_21.:)

redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope so. This is what I am wish to do!

It is possible, just have to be patient and go through the learning curve.

Pepitcho23

Pepitcho23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope so too... this task is really difficult to acheive, we are all here to learn and practice poker everyday. Good luck and may the force of freeroll be with u.:icon_rr:

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many people think that freerolls are not real poker. Which develops many bad habits! I do not agree with this - freerolls just have their own tactics! I know many players who started their poker career with micro-deposits of 50 or 100 dollars! And this amount is quite possible to earn on freerolls!

S

Sbrzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you just need to form a bankroll and go on studying the game. that's what I'm trying to do, especially now that I've discovered cardschat.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi..I think everyone has this chance. But this requires a lot of patience and of course luck.The important thing is not winning the Freeroll, but the ability to save and multiply it.This ability to save and increase the accumulated is characteristic of the main number of rich people.

X

xrhstos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You surely can.
It's a risk free way of creating a bankroll.
Usually the fields are big so it's also a valuable lesson of how variance and running good/bad will affect your game a lot in them.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read Annette Obrestad's story. She started her career as a professional through freerolls at the age of 15. I recommend reading the information about it. Perhaps it will serve as a motivation for you.

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started with freerolls. This is a great start without investing.

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. I voted not because I'm afraid that when you start playing poker for profit, you have to make at least one deposit, because then when you want to withdraw you need a minimum deposit.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Most people start with freerolls, they don’t really want to spend their money.:)

V

volare85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes is better for start,after you have experience ,than you can take part in minor tournament....

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I haven't voted because there are factors which are unknown to me.

Also, I'm not a pro so, I'm hesitant to comment on what can and can't, will and won't, lead to or help embark upon a career in poker.

Generally speaking, I believe the answer is yes.

PHMConAv

PHMConAv

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm starting with freerolls at 888poker and pokerstars. I,ve one dollar in 888 from a freeroll, Actually playing 0,10 cents sit and goes. My objetive is to reach de 100 dollars bankroll in order to be able to play micro cash tables.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely, yes. I have started to play poker with freerolls for about 1 year, before my first deposit and have to tell you that from freerolls are one of my biggest cash-ins.

The huge advantage to play freeroll is that the pressure there is not big and that makes you to take more right decisions and to not be afraid of anything due to the fact you have not put money in that tournament and the only thing you can do is to win. There is no loss, only gaining experience.

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, of course

Hello everyone, of course you can, in fact it is quite common, I do not dedicate myself to poker but it is a hobby for me, and in fact I did not invest a penny of my own, I started to play freerolls, gathering little by little and then to play cash tables. and gathering dollar to dollar and gaining a lot of experience, greetings:stupido:

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course it can!!! many professional players started that way, nobody was born learned, everything always has a beginning, many times we don't have earnings very soon, it's a question of skills, hey I consider myself a non-professional player because I still need to improve!
Many times I am very shy to play already being in the prize, things that happens to any player, but my hand does not shake to throw everything to the ground. !!!

PatValShark

PatValShark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I say freerolls are a great way to gain experience and patience. As to the sites chosen and types of poker, i suggest you research that wisely as that can be a serious factor in motivation. Read reviews, and yes CardsChat freerolls are great experiences.

Adrian2809

Adrian2809

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's best to start with freerolls ,because that's how you learn not to invest a lot of money in the future knowing that you can earn something from these games.

Dmitriy Mishin

Dmitriy Mishin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As freerolls have a very good influence on the further development of poker for a novice player, they help to study poker strategy, discipline and generally instill a lot of positive skills, there are a lot of players at the poker table who take poker very seriously as a discipline, and winning the tournament makes it possible to form your initial bankroll.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
possible

I think it's possible surely.

But, please don't forget to stick to it to stick to it at a place until usual chip will be 0.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well ... I have the hope and conviction to build a good bankroll with the freerolls ... and from there start playing microlimits ... and progress little by little ...!

Freeroll Passwords