billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
:)
I have always been a good player, not exceptional. Just good.
I recently started watching your poker school and learned I was not calling a lot of things when I should or not raising with the appropriate hands.
I am only through the first lesson ( I actually am watching it twice in a row :p ) and today I was in a freeroll and actually won money :)
Thank you and I cannot wait for lesson 2!
If you guys are wondering if you should...I would say yes!

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:)
I have always been a good player, not exceptional. Just good.
I recently started watching your poker school and learned I was not calling a lot of things when I should or not raising with the appropriate hands.
I am only through the first lesson ( I actually am watching it twice in a row :p ) and today I was in a freeroll and actually won money :)
Thank you and I cannot wait for lesson 2!
If you guys are wondering if you should...I would say yes!

Thanks Billibooo, we're glad to hear that and hope you enjoy day 2!

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Poker school

Well I decided to run through the first chapter a couple times. :) I really wanna make sure I understand and can answer quickly. There are fundamentals there we all should understand. :)
I honestly went from playing well with the cards I had, but I was too tight, to lasting 2 days in a tourney and making the top ten percent out of five thousand.
I like that I am also speaking the language now when retelling a hand. Much better game to enjoy, instead of loving it but winging it so to speak.
Great site :) thank you for all you guys do ;)

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I decided to run through the first chapter a couple times. :) I really wanna make sure I understand and can answer quickly. There are fundamentals there we all should understand. :)
I honestly went from playing well with the cards I had, but I was too tight, to lasting 2 days in a tourney and making the top ten percent out of five thousand.
I like that I am also speaking the language now when retelling a hand. Much better game to enjoy, instead of loving it but winging it so to speak.
Great site :) thank you for all you guys do ;)

Thanks and congrats on the deep run!

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am just on chapter 3 and cant wait for what other hints this course is gonna provide. It is well put together.

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That is exactly what I thought Eberetta!!! So glad I found this site :)