I have so much to learn about poker!

N

NeoBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played poker now for about 2 years. I have read some books and I watch videos on youtube all the time about poker. I am always trying to become a better poker player so I can become a winning poker player. I really enjoy playing poker and want to become better. I am 48 years old. I always thought I was pretty good at poker, until now. I realized I play too many hands and some of the hands I play badly. I continue betting when I should check/fold which causes me to be a loosing player. It is one of my leaks that I need to fix. When I play my A game I am a force to reckon with but when i am playing badly i am this fish at the table. So I am gong to continue studying and learning and plugging my leaks so I can become a great player. I am using Flopzilla to go over my hands at the end of the day and learn when i am playing badly and when i am playing good. I am going to continue learning about poker til i can no longer play. I love the game and always will. Please leave a comment below thanks for reading

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played poker now for about 2 years. I have read some books and I watch videos on youtube all the time about poker. I am always trying to become a better poker player so I can become a winning poker player. I really enjoy playing poker and want to become better. I am 48 years old. I always thought I was pretty good at poker, until now. I realized I play too many Hands and some of the hands I play badly. I continue betting when I should check/fold which causes me to be a loosing player. It is one of my leaks that I need to fix. When I play my A game I am a force to reckon with but when i am playing badly i am this fish at the table. So I am gong to continue studying and learning and plugging my leaks so I can become a great player. I am using Flopzilla to go over my hands at the end of the day and learn when i am playing badly and when i am playing good. I am going to continue learning about poker til i can no longer play. I love the game and always will. Please leave a comment below thanks for reading

Ok Neo ! I'm not trying to teach you coz I'm not Negreanu or Helmuth ... but my opinion is if you mostly playing turbo tours or cash that's normal that you trying to play many hands but if you play that way always whatever you playing you'd better change it & try to play only top hands maybe that will change smth in your results! ... Pls don't be critical that's only my point of view!

D

dferrari86

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Time and patience. Some days I’m good, some days I’m horrible. You’re only as good as the cards you’re dealt some days. You can’t always turn chicken salad from chicken poop

Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am new to poker and i feel like how to fold is a more important and harder lesson than how to play.

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My friend you already know what makes you lose is just you check when you think you have to check and fold when you think you have to give up the hand.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If you really want it and are ready to spend a lot of effort and patience, then you will definitely succeed. I believe in it.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Pretty standard for online poker, hang around here, read, ask questions & play, you will improve & enjoy. Good luck.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everybody has their own style of play which makes poker interesting. You never try and completely play someones style you can take stuff from it but in the end the people who are the most successful are the ones that can play all sorts of ways , Tight , Aggressive , Aggressively tight. You should always be learning from playing poker every day you play , if you're not learning then you're failing. Good luck on your journey through the poker realm. Just remember this one little tidbit..If you have AA and we are heads up ….Just fold ..Thanks

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear friend, constantly change your game, and find your wagering point where you are better off.
Good luck in your poker dear friend.

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We always can learn something knew, it's a game than can be recyclable and strategies can be mastered. Since i started playing less hands i'm getting better results at CC's freerolls, but still don't forget to change gears, sometimes be a LAG, if you play just one style the whole tournaments you will be too much predictable

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am new to poker and i feel like how to fold is a more important and harder lesson than how to play.

I once saw a TV special where poker pros were talking about their best hands they ever played. 9 out of 10 of the hands I saw talked about where were the poker pro folded and walked away from a huge hand when they would have been beat had they called. Taught me an important lesson.

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can always improve in poker no matter how long you played this game