I have the basic fundamental poker down

N

NeoBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have the basics of poker down. I can know how to use poker math, I am getting better at poker everyday but there is one thing i just don't seem to be able to learn and that is putting my opponent on his hand. I watch as others are able to do this and because they can or at least do it pretty good they are winning poker players. I can't seem to find anything on how to learn hand ranges that is helpful on youtube and can't find books on amazon to buy maybe they are just not coming up in search. I find them on my kindle but i don't want to pay full price like that for them books. Can anyone give me advice on where to get books or videos on poker hand reading and how to learn this. i want to learn this so i can become a better player. And has anyone used tournament poker edge for learning poker and are they a good place to learn any help would be appreciated

F

forest_leaves

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basically you can't pin point anyone on a specific card, if the player has some understanding of poker, early position players will play very tight and becomes looser gradually till button. So those are the ranges you put everyone on, obviously the guy on the button could get pocket aces anytime as well as UTG could bluff 72o, the key to reading players is to be on the table for a while and see what they do, do they raise with premium only, if so how much do they raise, etc. And take notes when you finally have something. I believe this part of poker is primarily experience than theory