HUD question

D

Dream Slayer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
HelloDoes poker software track how often someone pushes all-in and how often someone folds to an all-in ? If so what is it called ?
I have started using Poker Tracker 4

Alex Houngan

Alex Houngan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck, but it seems to me that in freerolls and small limits it will not help you much, and the license costs money that could be added to BR.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main HUD shows you the percentage of hands villain voluntarily puts money in pot, raises pre, 3bets pre, cbet flop, stack size, fold to cbet and how many hands against them.

That is just your main HUD, when you click on it you get all other stuff like 4bet, squeeze and such plus post-flop stats.

D

Dream Slayer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you I did find what I was looking for
It is in the 2nd layer of stats on the top right of player stats upper right "Avg All-In equity"

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Thank you I did find what I was looking for
It is in the 2nd layer of stats on the top right of player stats upper right "Avg All-In Equity"

Avg All-In Equity does not mean how often the player is all-in (whether it's calling all-in or pushing himself), it's (quote from PT4) "average amount of equity that a player had at the time they went all-in in all hands where this information is known".